PAS Promotions for February 2008

Postby Tracy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:38 pm

Unfortunatley, KD probably won't be making it to the ceremony, so to those of you promoted, would you rather delay the promo ceremony a week, or have someone other than KD promote you?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Lets delay it, in hopes KD will be able to officiate later in the month.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 pm

I agree...lets put it off one week...and pray KD has returned by then!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Melkezidac » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 am

YAHOO congrats guys :horse:
Melkezidac
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Vin Decatur wrote:Since my new hours stared today, I won't be making it to the ceremony. So, someone say something funny to KD for me.

"Eh, putting on some weight there KD?"
or
"Is that a NEW bald spot on the back of your head."

He really appreciates when you point out stuff like that.

Yeah, how evil is that, give me some horrible hours and my notice all within a couple of weeks. Did I tick off somebody? Methinks the list is huge and illustrious.

Few years ago old Newpaper empire we had here got sold off to some out of state giants, I used to work for this old company in the security section, mainly we montored all the outer papers this empire owned, states like Cailf, Ariz, etc..

When the new company took over and gave us our walking papers we all got packets, and depending on how many years you worked there how many months pay as well. During this time they also had the security section take on new jobs, all the old paper records were to be scan to micr film, so ever night till our last day we sat and scan papers, plus made our hourly checks of all the outer companies we still had to montor.

One of the old lady that work in the section for over 15 years was having a hard time moving all the boxes of papers for scanning during her shift. You see we had to complete so many boxes every shift. She almost quit when they jump her for not completely her required share of boxes one day. But we all reminder her to quit met losing all that was to be given to us when our contracts were over. She stuck it out and a few of us picked up her share of boxes to keep the new owners off her back.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:57 pm

:cool2 CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL PROMOTED!! :roses

:wav:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Previous

Return to PAS Guild