Calendar is updated for June 2008 events

Calendar is updated for June 2008 events

Postby KDSonoma » Sat May 31, 2008 7:34 am

note a number of new events that I added, many based on past requests for events. I also stopped doing the kr client events, and the mage 101 etc, due to lack of interest. I will try to be available most Sat and Sun mornings to help anyone with kr basics.

I hope everyone has fun with the new and old events in June!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Sat May 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Thank for trying to keep the mases happy KD.

You rock!!!
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Endrik » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:37 am

WOOT!!! Im So excited to see a couple pvp events on there! Lately I have been hard pressed to find excuses to play UO. These are what I live for. Thanks for throwin a couple of these in here! I can't wait for the war games and capture the flag!!!
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:40 pm

There are quite a few new events listed there...I hope they work out well and that we still do them when/if I decide to reactivate....

Quick update on my wife and myself...we are both doing great and enjoying rl...got alot of stuff going on with the new job and schedule...been spending more time outside with the dogs at least between thunder storms we do...lol...

We have not decided whether we are comning back or not but rest assured we will stay in contact one way or the other!...We do miss you guys but not the game to be honest...!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks for the update Damien -- I for one miss you both. Take care, stay safe and enjoy life.

Love ya's
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey Damien, dont you have house-fixin to do on that palace? Hope everything is going along well for you guys.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to PAS Guild