RL Woes

RL Woes

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:51 am

Dear PAS
I want to appologize for my recent long absence and please beg your indulgence a bit longer. I never would have imagined that retiring from the USCG would cut into my play time to this extent :roll:

Between the job hunting and preparing to move back to FL my RL has been truely overwhelming. Our household goods were packed up yesterday for temp storage and we will be heading East on the 26th, expecting to hit Orlando on or about 6 July.

I really miss you guys!!!! and will be back just as soon as I can get the family resettled. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Wish us luck, ypou bare all min our prayers.
GO PAS

Chalnoth Tholl-Elder
aka Tuatha Dana/Galordon Core
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:07 am

RL first! And no worries, we will be here when you get all settled down and ready to come join us in more fun.

Cya soon and safe journeys ingame and RL!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:31 pm

I miss you and Violet Jo!!!!!! Thank you for saying hello!

Please give me a call and let me know your Florida address, or send me a letter.

I hope that the move goes well and that you get settled soon. We all miss you and hope to see you in July or whenever you get set up again.

*HUGS*
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to PAS Guild