PAS Auction House is back this Friday, July 11, 2008

PAS Auction House is back this Friday, July 11, 2008

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:57 pm

due to popular request, we will bring back the PAS public auction. It will be held once a month, after the PAS Social on one of the first Fridays of each month. In July, its 9pm Friday, July 11, 2008.

PAS will charge 2 % of the winning bids, all proceeds going to the guild, as we have in the past.

If you know anyone that wants to place some items in this auction, let me know asap so we can get this set up.

I will need 2-4 Elders to volunteer to help run the event.

Hopefully someone is willing to be the auctioneer. If not, then I will run that position.

We also need one person to hand the items to the winning bidder and collect the book they bought from the vendor after winning a bid (the "Brianna position".

We also need one other person to lock down the items on the table so others may see them, and then to pass the items to the "Brianna" position (I name that position this because Brianna did such an awesome job of doing that in the past auctions).

Then if possible we need one more person to help track bids on their journal, and act as bouncer if anyone in the crowd gets stupid.

Any volunteers that can be there this Friday?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 am

Sorry but Haplo, Booger, and I can't make it -- going camping on Thursday and won't be back till Tuesday.

Good luck and see you all when we get back
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

Friday nights are bad for me, if you had this on Saturday evening, then I would be able to make it. Sorry.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Help at the Auction house

Postby Tarie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 pm

I would be willing to help if there is something you would want me to do
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Tracy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Would be more than willing to help, but the 11th is my Anniversary, so you won't be seeing me online that night.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 am

Malachai wrote:Would be more than willing to help, but the 11th is my Anniversary, so you won't be seeing me online that night.

I think we need to reschedule this? As it sure looks like there will not be a lot of elders on this Friday, I know I cannot make it.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 am

I think this is a great idea, but I will also be out of town until mid-next week. I know Ash is also out of town for a bit as well. Agree on a reschedule if possible.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to PAS Guild