Major Events coming in August and September 2014 for PAS

Major Events coming in August and September 2014 for PAS

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 am

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be having some unique major events coming in August and September 2014 for PAS and alliance members.

In August, we will be holding the 2014 PAS Alliance Goober Olympics. There will be 10 events held across several nights where PAS alliance members can compete to win medals (and points) for finishing in the top 3 of each event. The PAS alliance member with the highest points at the conclusion of the 10th event will be declared the PAS Alliance Top Goober for 2014. There will be prizes for all participants, including engraved items for some.

In September, we roll up our roleplay sleeves and begin the Blackthorne quest (and yes, the quest will explain why there’s an “e” at the end of his name). We started a Lord Blackthorne quest back in 2008, and this new quest will be the continuation of that older quest. I moved a copy of the Lord Blackthorne quest from the roleplayers forum to the newly added Pursuit of Lord Blackthorne forum under the “UO Sonoma Events” group of forums at the PAS website.

PAS alliance members will attempt to track down Blackthorne, who was assumed to be dead, ingame. This quest will last a dozen or more short events through September, typically at PAS event time (8pm cdt), followed by the regular event for that night. There will be a few quest events that will be the night’s only scheduled event, since those parts of the quest will take longer to complete. There will be clues along the way that will also tie this quest in with the Lord British quest that we did several years ago.
I hope everyone gets a chance to participate in each of these unique events.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild