Due to popular demand, PAS Auctions are going to 2x a month

Due to popular demand, PAS Auctions are going to 2x a month

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:38 pm

Due to popular demand, we are expanding the staff at the PAS Auction house in order not to burn everyone out *smiles*, and are going back to two auctions each month.

Effective next week, on Thursday, March 8, we will have PAS public auctions on the first and third Thursdays each month.

I have some Elders that have stepped up to help with these auctions, and we will still need some other PAS non Elders to step up to help with calling out prices in vent or acting as bouncers ingame.

So any PAS willing to do that, please be available in ventrilo 30 minutes prior to the auctions, since thats when we finalize our auction staff for that particular night (the main auction folks will already be committed to those nights).

I urge every PAS to participate by putting items into the auction, and by attending the auctions to bid on items. Remember the PAS fee is only 2% of the winning bid amount.

Anyone on the shard (other than zogs) are allowed to put items into the auction, and should contact KingDavid PAS to make arrangements to drop those items off a few days in advance of the auctions.

PAS will start taking items the Friday night before the Thursday auction, and will stop taking items that Monday night prior to the auction. This allows us to make the item lists and get them to reporters and others that help us advertise whats up for bids on each auction.

KD can be contacted by icq at 137449336, or anyone can flag down a PAS ingame and ask them to page KD ingame to get any auction items.

We ask that each lot of items be in a separate bag, along with a purple book. The book needs to list your char name, your icq, the item desctiption(s), and the minimum bid u will accept. Thats the price we begin all auction items at.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Rex » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:39 pm

I'll be a bouncer if we move auctions to Fel :P
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby wild flower » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:54 pm

Now that I'm feeling better maybe I can help out more. I'll do my best for ya
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Darsus » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:31 pm

ill be anything as long as its on friday(if im able to go that is)
do my best to help
Death To All That Oppose Us!!!!
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Kat_Coral » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:34 pm

as much as I love to help, I have other areas to cover during the auction with my Stratics alt's. however I can help with posting to stratics news and the event calender times and places for the auctions.

Trade fourm
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:50 pm

Kat, you are already helping a TON by doing that, so dont worry about volunteering for anything else.

I need to get with you so we can come up with a better format to report the list to you, so it looks nicer .... what do you suggest I save it as when I send it to you? Word? Excel? Text? What would look best?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

i am always available

Postby Travis » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:55 am

KD you know that my time is yours with regard to the guild...ask and ye shall receive
Travis

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 am

I'll gladly help with auctions, wherever I can be useful.
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lara » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:10 pm

Kimi helps out best with her pocketbook! :D
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to PAS Guild