I WANT TO MEET PAS MEMBERS IRL

I WANT TO MEET PAS MEMBERS IRL

Postby Brianna » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:51 pm

OKAY GUYS HERE GOES I AM OFF ON WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 27TH i would like to see how many of you could possible make a drive to pick a spot Texas and have breakfast, lunch, dinner, or all three at pick a eatery Texas.

what this means is im willing to jack my mom and her vehicle...go out in public with her....let her meet anyone brave enough to show up....and spend time with my UO family that lives in the driveable area.

me and kd and tevvin and a few others have jokingly talked about having a small get together at some spot inbetween here(fort towson, OK) and there(wherever you texans live) so lets put our money/gold where our mouths are and meet and greet.

you have just a few days to decide if your brave enough to really meet this little 5 foot 3 and 1/4 inch junk collector

love bri

ps and yes this is a challange cause i honestly dont think anyone will show up i think we will all post about how nice it would be to meet but bam everyone backs out at the last minute including me...
Last edited by Brianna on Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby WaltRam » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:22 pm

I will be at work on that day my friend so I can't show up. I would love to but really during the holiday season, would not be a good time for me anyway. I will pass the request on to Silver and maybe if he isn't working he would like to show up.

Merry Christmas to you my friend
WaltRam
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Masochism » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:24 pm

Umm...

Yeah...

You can't invite people to a gathering which you admit you may back out of. That makes no sense.

Conviction darlin', conviction.

~Maso
Masochism
PAS Cavalier
PAS Cavalier

Postby crimson » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:15 pm

yea I kinda would have xtremely hard time getting there. Oh and I hope your mom finaly has a chance to meet those voices you programed into vent. :lol: :D
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 pm

I'll catch up with ya, but i gotta work that day :( .

don't fret, we'll get together.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby mrnvisible » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:15 pm

I live in Denton and would love to meet some people, but the holidays is not the best time for me.
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:14 pm

my wife and I would love to come but unfortunately you are wanting to meet in the wrong direction....IOWA to TEXAS is quite a drive...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:22 pm

If ever you folks come to Cheesehead land just hollar :P
WI and Tx is a distance and if I'm gonna go that far I'm pretty sure I would keep heading west to home ... Hawaii!!! :)

Seriously though I have often wondered if it would be possible to do an online meeting with webcam :) Im not puter savy so not sure how it would work ... but ya never know until ya ask ...
*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

I would love a get together

Postby Travis » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 am

Unfortunately Northern California to Texas is more than a day trip for lunch. Keep me in mind for any other guild get togethers though.
Travis

Postby Shino » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:37 am

There's a Town Hall meeting January 27, 2007 in GA that im going to try to attend. Anyone else going?
Shino
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Brianna » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:52 am

okay so obviously december 27 is out of the question....is okay i will post my next day off as sooon as the boss tells me what day it is
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:54 am

I know its late on this thread, but KD and the Princesses can make any day between now and Jan 3, 2007 ... so whatever works best for the rest of u will work for me.

Will watch for dates and times.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:56 am

oh and now that I know we have a PAS in Denton, (thats where I suggested we meet) ..... maybe MRInvisible can pick out the best restaurant in Denton for us to stop in around 1pm, stay till like 5pm ... some restaurant that wouldnt mind us taking a few tables up for that much time?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Rex » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:57 am

Sorry TX is a bit of a drive for me as well, don't think I can make it. :P
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:36 pm

Yeah...your location says Ice Island...you could just recall there, if you have a rune...
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Next

Return to PAS Guild