Postby mrnvisible » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:25 pm

1226 W Hickory St, Denton, 76201 - (940) 383-1111
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Ghost » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:54 pm

i can only come if i find transportation 8)
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Postby Brianna » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:22 am

okay guys mom just said yes so no matter what i will be in denton at the tomato on saturday

now tell me what time to be there

love bri and even her mom...lol
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:16 am

k Ill be there too, with one or two Princesses .... lets meet at noon ... Sat is the King of Orc Cave event, so Id like to be back around 7:30 cdt ....Ill guage when I need to leave based on the time getting up there.

Mapquest tells me 3 hrs 25 min from here to there .... so that means we have from noon to 4pm for this, which should be perfect.

Someone bring a digital camera if they can, in case I forget mine!

Cya up there, whoever can make it. And Travis, I assume you are in SA still .... if you were in Elgin I would give ya a lift.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:18 am

oh and Ill icq Tink as well, he lives near Wichita Falls and said he might be able to make it too! Any word from Waltram or Suicide (they live in or around Temple)?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Brianna » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:22 am

WaltRam is unavailable that day but i will try to get ahold of the rest to see if we can get them there
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:45 pm

Tevvin said he is working all day Sat :(

So it looks like a small group, we still on for it or should we see about Sunday or the next week or so?

Brianna?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Brianna » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 am

well right now as it stands im still on unless someone can give me good reason to cancel i know its a small group but at this point we have the same number of people showing up here as what ended up making it to vegas so i say we go ahead and do it....but at the same time if you guys want to cancel just let me know and i will go back to posting my days off again

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:38 pm

yeah no matter when we do it someones not going to be able to make it .... Ill be there Sat, noon, with the 2 Princesses. Cya there, guys!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby mrnvisible » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:54 am

I may be just a little late, just got off of work at 4am
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Brianna » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:11 pm

what can i say but wow

i had a blast just getting to see you guys there was awesome...seeing you pull up and katie get out and knowing almost instantly that hey i bet that is kd's daughter was fun...even calling your wife to confirm it was fun

then when we were sitting upstairs and seeing mr n visible walk up and knowing just by looking at him that it was definately him

kd you are so fun to be around...i have figured out why you like ou so much i mean what other football team has the same initials as our mostest favorite game in the world...or maybe that is why you like uo so much instead...either way i loved sitting there talking with you guys.

on the way home all mom seemed to talk about was how she cant wait to start playing and we are gonna have to do more meet and greets cause she had a blast...as long as she dont tell to many stories on me i will be okay but hey moms are moms so what can i expect...eventually you guys will probably learn more about me than you ever wanted to know but you guys just remember it will all be KD and Mr N Visible's fault

once again thanks for taking time from real life to come visit with me and lets do it again soon...except for this time KD no stopping at DQ...im telling you they just dont mix with good pizza

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:01 pm

yeah that damn peanut buster parfait on top of a hungr-buster and fries KILLED ME ... arg ... for like 2 days!

And yes, I had a blast, the Princesses had a blast too, was great to meet you guys and swap some stories about UO, RL etc ... that was a perfect day! (well up to and including the time I drove into the DQ parking lot in Temple)

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Previous

Return to PAS Guild