ArS Sets up its housing.

ArS Sets up its housing.

Postby Kalar » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:27 am

"Lord Slayer" Kalar said with an overwhelming amount of joy in his tone. "I have fantastic news. In Felucia, near yew, in the exact same spot where ArS was created, in a small brick house, roughly nine years ago, there is a place for a house for us to return to.

Lord Slayers eyebrow raised, as he eyed Kalar. "Kalar, do you mean we have aquired the land where our guild stone was founded? The land I purchased, and eventually bought enough to place a tower in?"

"Aye M'lord" Kalar said, a smile engulfing his face. "That is not all though. I have found the land for many ArS houses in that area, all within a moments walk from each other. Sir David has funded our land acquisition, along with several generous PAS, and their Allies. We need only decide what to build. In total we have purchased 7 lots, with another 3 or more in the immediate area."

"This is fantastic news Kalar" Slayer Said, his voice ringing with excitement. "Lady Ariel will be most pleased with the news you bring. I would like to see this land, and we should start the process of moving from Ice Island, and creating our homes."

"I have the area marked, shall we depart, and plan who will reside where M'lord? Zendor has regained the ability to open gates to the areas we have marked."

"There is no need to summon him Kalar, I too, have acess to all levels of Magic again as well." Slayer said, matter of factly.

"Ahh, well here is the runes then M'Lord, shall we begin the process?"

"Aye" Slayer said.

The arcane words "Vas Rel Por" could be heared resonating in the air, as a portal to a location north east of Yew was opened.

OOC.

ArS now has a Tower, an 18x18 (Currently ArS HQ), 15x16, 15x16, 15x13, 14x14, 13x11, 8x13, all within 3 screens of each other. Most are side by side, or one above the other.

We were able to place a tower in the spot that Slayer bought his 1st tower in (when there was no trammel). Before he bought that tower, he owned a small brick house, and eventually bought the land surrounding his, from his neighbors, and placed the Tower. This site has a LOT of meaning to us, and we were very lucky to find it open!

Thank you all for your support.
Kalar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby wild flower » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:48 pm

CONGRADULATIONS!
Nice to see people are still sentimental like me.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Wonderful news, indeed. Not only a house, but a town has been born--a community revived.

I look forward to seeing your settlement!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:56 pm

Glad to hear that you are home again :) I wish you well, settling into your new homes.

Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:40 pm

If you ArS folks would like any craftable furnishings for your new homes, I have a sister who can craft anything from wood and metal, including furniture, forges, and the like. She would be happy to come make things for you. You can reach Laurel through Lav's icq, which you have.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Atta Kquast » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm

*pulls out bottle of ale, hidden inside his surcoat and raises into the air*

Congradulations are in order for our ArS brothers and sisters. You must have an open house(s) as I am sure many a PAS will enjoy to see your revived town and help in any way possible.

*takes last swig*
*shake, shake, shake goes the bottle*
*mutters about always being out of ale*

grumble.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Tevvin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm

Out of ale???

now i had a spell to conjour ale, where did i write that down.....

you don't mind blue hair do you? it's a side effect of magical ale.

now where did i write that down.....
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

We shall

Postby ArSaints » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:05 am

Once we get everyone up and running we shall have a Grand event for everyone to meet us and venture our town.. we would love you all to see it !!!! *and drink ale together even if it means blue hair *

Ill post soon on a Gathering !!

*bow*

Metalblade aka Kel
ArSaints
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to PAS Guild