Notes from PAS guild meeting March 2008

Notes from PAS guild meeting March 2008

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm

The first question was if PAS was going to participate in factions, considering the latest ingame event opportunities. KD said that PAS would never be factions, because that would open up every PAS to faction fights they might not want. And even if they were in tram and couldnt be attacked, other guilds couldnt help us ingame due to faction rules, so some PAS with friends couldnt get ressed by his friends in tram.

KD also explained that it would require PAS dropping from the alliance to do this (wont happen), or having the entire alliance join factions (wont happen, because we would lose most or all our allies because they have no desire to do factions.

Next question was why we throw mass dispels in gauntlet to get rid of revenants instead of just dispel. It was explained that mass dispel has a much higher chance of getting rid of the revenant, and even if it also pops nearby evs, thats still more important than trying to throw 4 dispels to get rid of a revenant (time is normally a big deal).

The next comment was asking if we could have the guild meeting earlier so our younger members could make the meeting. KD said he would do that in the April calendar.

There were several requests for more gauntlets (PAS want artis!) *smiles*.

There was also a request for more training for newer UO players. KD said he would add an event to April calendar just for this.

Then we had a reminder about the PAC, that we have resources and recipes there for Alliance members. Anyone interested in getting free resources to help build their crafter, or needing a recipe should contact Wild Flower, Ciara, Eleanor Rigby, Damien Kilcannon, Crystal Kilcannon and Tarie to get access to those items.

Then we adjourned!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 pm

One other thing was mentioned, Someone asked for more PvP events, and I responded that until we get more active participation in the PvP events that are already scheduled (more than 5-6 people), I wouldn't support that request. No other comments were made regarding PvP events on the schedule after that.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

ah good point, thanks for bringing that up.

I would really love to have PAS presence in fel continue ... Im in a double timeout, so I cant help, but Im hoping to be released from at least one time out soon *smiles*.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Kiera » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:14 am

Mmmmm Gauntlet Artis... let's see... took years to finally get one, hoping next one doesn't take 3+ years, heh heh.
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

SCAMMERS

Postby Soshana » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 am

Hi to all of you :) Huge PAS hugs. Now for the reason I am posting here. There is several chars by the name of Noob that has moved to Sonoma and they are nothing but scammers. Several are in a guild (renegades) I do know that there is still one if not more in another guild that we are very familiar with O.o . They are so bad it was on stratics about them so they must surely be some bad BAD BAD people. Well Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you all will know not to deal with any chars by the name Of Noob, also we don't know if they will be under any other char names or not since they are on stratics so just be careful of who you deal with. Evidently they have their game down really well if they get stratics attention. So to all my PAS family be careful and be safe cya soon Thanks
PS Kd Hurry back we miss ya Badddddddddddd. Ya Goober :)
Soshana
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re: SCAMMERS

Postby Soshana » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I need to clarify something I did not mean that O.o is scammers they had one char that was named Noob and they kicked him from the guild as soon as They read about the Noobs coming here that are scammers. I hope no one took the other message as if I was slamming O.o in anyway. I have met a lot of the O.o and they have all been very nice to me . So I am sorry if anyone took the other post as a slam to O.o. :(
Soshana
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to PAS Guild