Farewells

Farewells

Postby uomesan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 pm

From Guiseppe/Phoenix,

I want to let everyone I know, who knows my alts, and who have saved them countless times in so many ways, that I am leaving UO. Thanks for everything. I locked down a book at my place that Merlin is holding on his Gold Fever alt. The house and its contents belong to PAS. KD, do with it what you will.

I have grown bored with UO over the last couple of weeks. Something about the game play and the game is not appealing anymore. When I gave my house to Merlin to hold, I was honest, my economic troubles will keep me from returning. This decision though has been while I've tried to do gold farming and resource farming. I get bored to easily.

I'm going to spend my gaming time with my first hobby; D&D.

In parting, I once again thank all those who have helped me in the game and with whom I have had alot of fun with. My wish for you all is that you continue to have fun with the game.

Farewell.

P.S. If by chance someone wants the account (it is only 4 years old), I will check back on this post during the week. No cost.

P.P.S. If Ghost (or whoever is webmaster now of the site), if you could please delete my profile off the server in a week, that would be appreciated.
uomesan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Brianna » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 pm

NO...

you can quit UO but you can not quit us i refuse to allow you to be deleted you are welcome to always come in here and say hi and talk to us and speaking for KD and the elders you can always log into vent and say hi or whatever...but you can not throw us away like an old newspaper i will not allow it...

love bri

if you have long distance in any way shape or form call me at 770-676-6364 or pm me a number to get ahold of you...i mean it
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

yep what she said, u are always PAS, whether u have an active UO acct or not. So feel free to post here from time to time to tell us how RL is going so we can be jealous of someone who has a RL *grins*. OK I'll be jealous anyways about that.

Good luck in RL and safe journeys in D&D or wherever u go. Thanks for being a part of what makes us PAS!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:19 am

Ya as was said above me, do not delete his profile, as for the account, why not pass that information to KD, remember when Cortez lost his account and KD gave a account to him we could hold that account information for someone that needs it.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Darkstar » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Take care in RL and let us know how your doing :)
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Clean Break?

Postby uomesan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 am

If it is ok, then I would definitely like to keep my profile here. I just didn't want to be rude and lurk if I'm not participating and helping the guild in game. I have the account information, yes. If someone is interested, or loses there account some way. So, thank you again Brianna, KD, Drakelord, for letting me 'lurk' in the background. :oops: :) I want to keep in touch.
uomesan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Brianna » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 am

honey for as many "lurkers" as we have...including me right now you will fit in perfect with our "little" group...you have to understand...we are family...im not talking second cousin who disowned you cause your hair was brown instead of red im talking family like you cant get rid of us cause the roaches and waterbugs will move on before we do

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: Clean Break?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 pm

uomesan wrote:If it is ok, then I would definitely like to keep my profile here. I just didn't want to be rude and lurk if I'm not participating and helping the guild in game. I have the account information, yes. If someone is interested, or loses there account some way. So, thank you again Brianna, KD, Drakelord, for letting me 'lurk' in the background. :oops: :) I want to keep in touch.

why don't you PM that account information to KD and if anyone in PAS/KVP alliance needs it he can pass it to them.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:36 am

yeah what she said ... *grins*.

You are PAS for life until YOU choose not to be, whether u play UO still or not. We will always see u as that. So drop us a quick hi from RL whenever u get a chance. I love seeing hello posts from PAS members that havent played in awhile.

I always smile when I see those and remember things from ingame, or their voice from vent, etc., and I'm sure it does the same thing for others too.

Safe journeys!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild