Always insure your items u want to keep

Always insure your items u want to keep

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:09 pm

I know it goes without saying, but lately we have had several people lose major tokuno artis because they were stolen from their backpack and not insured.

Thieves can NOT take insured or blessed items. They CAN take your uninsured, and u should ALWAYS assume a thief is hidden next to u ingame waiting to grab an uninsured item.

So PLEASE folks ... if its important enough of an item that u want to keep it, INSURE IT ASAP!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Rex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm

When we find out who the thief was, I sure hope the king issues a KOS order. :D :D :D
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Kat_Coral » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:55 am

Rex wrote:When we find out who the thief was, I sure hope the king issues a KOS order. :D :D :D

I can say it was not Theresa, she has not stole from a pack since dropping snooping back during AoS, Theresa is a Doom/Crate thief only!
ImageImage
Kat_Coral
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Centibite » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:28 pm

=(

I got hit by the ID10T insurance bug last night and lost my bracelet at some point. Not sure when but it was lost.

+14 Magic Resist
+15 Tactics
15% HCI
15% DCI
8% Cold

note:ID10T insurace bug is very common in the game. It is what happens when you add a new item to your suit and don't insure it, hence ID10T.
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Lost Items needed

Postby Haarken » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Hey there folks I recently let a member of my family play my chr Tiamo and the items on tiamo were lost they were a boomstick a kasa of the rajin and a tally of the void along with a 100+ suit for LRC and LMC I was saddened by this loss but some players helped to attain some items for me I am grateful to those players. And I will be working on making sure all my chrs have the proper lvl of insurance should this happen again. but as you all know it sometimes happens to the best of us. :roll: Thanks to you all and to soshana thank you for dhanis and my dedication we loved it. your the best PAS Rocks sonoma!!!! :D
Haarken
PAS Arch Knight
PAS Arch Knight

Return to PAS Guild