Should I save my regular jewels (citrine, diamond, etc)?

Should I save my regular jewels (citrine, diamond, etc)?

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm

I get a lot from farming dragons, and I sell them every so often. But I can keep stores of these if people need them to make things etc.

let me know.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

The regular jewels are used in crafting the new items, and imbuing, KD. You have a small fortune in crafting materials there, if you want to take the time to loot those items. We can always buy them, but its really nice to have them on hand when we are crafting. For example a Pendant of the Magi takes 50 of the old small star sapphires, but with failures, usually takes me around 55-60 per Pendant. Imbuing takes a lot of those items.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 am

I never used to bother with looting them but I sure do now as many of the things we imbue need those...I would keep them boss and if you just don't want them laying around feel free to drop at crafters and one of us will put them away!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

hey good deal then Ill save them for crafters from now on.

Dang I wish I would have asked 6 months ago hehe.

Thanks for the replies!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Ciara and I were talking last night boss and we were thinking since Badgirl/Carnes is always imbuing stuff for anyone that asks you could also leave them in her mail box...She will make good use of them...there is a rune one the steps of the crafter's house...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

////

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

k I can do that. :)

Thanks!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:02 am

Thanks so much for saving those gems, KD! I agree that it would be awesome to drop some in Badgirl/Carnes/Jade's mailbox. She is making it a personal goal to equip all of PAS in imbued uber items, and we sure do appreciate it!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:32 pm

ok Ive been farming dragons but only have about 400 of each so I went and bought 1500 of each off a vendor and dropped them in your mailbox Carnes (to make sure u had some to keep going with).

Ill keep working on the others and will try to stop by once a week to drop off whatever I can farm that week.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to PAS Guild