Being Crabby

Being Crabby

Postby Davind » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 am

I have heard a lot of complaining about Crab fishing of late; since I myself have began dropping lobster traps I did some research on the subject and this is what I have found.

I do not believe you have to grab the trap right away when it "bobs", has anyone watched one sink after it "bobs"?

I saw one video where a player drops ten traps, moves the boat left twice, drops ten more, moves the boat left twice and drops ten more; then goes back and picks up all the first traps, checks them, drops them back in and moves left twice to continue on. When a trap sinks, he drops a new one in its place. I tried this a bit last night and yes, I did have a few sink, but I don't think it was any more than would normally if I was waiting on each "bob".

Seems like a much more efficient way to crab fish, and I was able to obtain crab much quicker using this method.
Davind
Healer
Healer

Postby Warden » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:23 pm

So many if you have been so crabby about crabbing that I have not dared to crab myself, lest I add another crab to the crabbiness of the already crabby crabbers.

But if I do succumb, I will give your method a shot. After all, I think more crabs for the crabby crabbers will make for fewer crabs overall, if you see what I mean. Image
Warden
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 pm

ROFLMAO thats a riot Avorion!
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to PAS Guild