New to the guild

New to the guild

Postby Grandmasta Funk » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Well just wanted to say hi to everyone and say thanks for the invite. I've been out of the game for about 4 or 5 years now. I used to be in TNO and FJP. Played alot of RPGs LIneage 2, WOW, Shadow Bane, DAoc, EVE online. I'm also into build em games like Civilizations, Warcraft, Starcraft, etc. I got a family wife and kid with a newborn on the way. Gaming days are reduced these days but still like it. Wife hates so if ya don't see me on you'll know why lol. Anyhow thats me in a nutshell. Hope to see ya'll in game. icq me sometime if ya want to hunt. ICQ is 623-160-403.
Grandmasta Funk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 am

Welcome to PAS! I look forward to meeting you in game.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Darkstar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:02 am

Welcome to PAS :)
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:42 pm

We are honored to have you join us! You will find that PAS is the most active Guild on Sonoma, if not all of UO. PAS has an event almost every night and there are always members doing an impromptu event/quest/hunt/etc. I am confident you will be happy you joined PAS.

If there is anything you need....and after 4-5 years of being AWOL (lol), there is a LOT you are going to need......just list it on this web page and also hook up with your Guildmates online. There are very knowledgeable members (not me...lol) that can help you in all aspects of the game. Don't be shy and don't hesitate to ask for anything. Don't think of it as charity or hand-outs, it is simply us helping you which, in turn, helps *us*.

Welcome!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby LoL/Myst » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Welcome aboard!

As someone else who is recently back to UO (i leave for about 6 months each year for work) I sympathize with the whole returning to UO thing! Even after just 6mo gone each year i almost feel like i'm coming back to a new game.

I'll gladly die while relearning UO with you if you are ever looking for company! :D

ICQ 933-03-733
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Return to PAS Guild