So Clym of KHV is crying that I'm stealing their drops

So Clym of KHV is crying that I'm stealing their drops

Postby Khan OSG » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:48 am

For your guys' amusement. Because I'm not part of "their" group, because I'm casting RCs, bombarding captains, and killing other spawn that creeps over, I'm "creating havoc" and stealing their drops. Yeah.

Earlier he was in a snit because I was clearing out some spawn that would have come from the next screen over, then returned to the captain that we had all been fighting. He said, "You don't want to get your own or do you like ours better?" I replied, "I don't see YOU trying to solo any."

It is impossible to steal a captain's drop just by doing damage, even if you have looting rights. The drops (now two per captain) go to a random choice of the top three damage dealers. If li'l ol' me can get drops right and left by casting RCs and Bombard, what does that say about the half dozen KHV and their pals?

During the city invasions, KHV never had a problem with jumping on a captain I had been working on, even one near death (trying Word of Death to steal the drop). I lost count of how many drops I should have gotten that went to them. Once, just once, I returned the favor, and I was called a "thief." It's laughable. He's probably the same person, whining on a different character, that I was "cheating" because I would run two clients during the city invasions.

Khan OSG
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to PAS Guild