April Birthdays

Look here for major updates and announcements

April Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Want to wish our first two April Birthday in advance..
on the 3rd we have Red Beard.. Now I know of Red Beard I just haven't seen him in a long time so I do wish you a very nice Birthday and I hope you do something exciting. :occasion4: :occasion9: :occasion1:

Then the next day we have another UO birthday and it is for Shadows,
Well off hand I can't recall any player with that name Shadows so I guess it was before my time, I want to take this moment to wish you a very nice birthday and I do hope one day you come on ventrillo to say hi or even pop back in the game to say hi.
so again Happy Birthday and Have a wonderful day!
:occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7:

:wav:
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Happy birthday Red Beard and Shadows!

It's been awhile since we saw either of them, but Shadows was one of our PAS kids that grew up fast and became one of the youngest elders that we ever had.

I miss seeing them both, but I remember a lot of good times with both of them in the guild.

I hope RL is treating them both well.

Btw Machine Gun Tevvin was a PAS Elder and was Shadows' uncle in RL.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Celebrian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:19 am

Happy B-day Red Beard and Shadows!! Yall have a very wonderful b-days.I hope we see yall on vent or in game soon.
Celebrian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby wild flower » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am

Happy Birthday to you both. I know I miss you both. Hope RL is great for you both and we all would love to see you pop into here or even vent.

Shadows mom used to play too but I can't seem to remember her name right now. Miss her too. She was so sweet and it rubbed off on that sweet kiddo of hers.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements