Producer Letter August 12, 2014

Look here for major updates and announcements

Producer Letter August 12, 2014

Postby Ciara » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Producer Letter
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Aug 12 20:49 -0400 GMT
Good Afternoon Everyone,

With everything going on I thought I would take a few moments and let you guys know what we have been up to.

Kyronix and I just got back from Orlando Florida. We were invited to speak at SyndCon and get a chance to talk about what we are doing and get alot of feedback from the players face to face. It's always nice to put faces to the names, and be able to talk to you guys in person. We really enjoy having any chance to do this, thank you! We would like to take this chance to give a big shout out to The Syndicate for adding another year to their record, Congrats!!

On a different note, we would like to thank everyone for your patience while we worked out the shield transfer token fix. We are still taking care of a few loose ends and hope to have most of it finished by the end of this week.

We are working on an update to hopefully publish TC1 this week so we look forward to your feedback. Please keep an eye on UO.Com for the updated notes.

We are doing a Backpack Art Contest only on the shards that do not have owners to the Abyss Houses. Please check our facebook page for the rules to the contest and the shards which will be eligible.

We will be sending out more invites to join the Internal Vice vs Viture Focus group this week. Please check your emails and respond as soon as possible.

Last but not least, I am sure everyone has seen an increase in the decay rate of items on the ground, houses, and boats. This is due to a fix we had to put in for a shard crash. Due to the fact that the house decay does not give players enough time to move their items from one house to another, we are going to be putting in another patch to change this. Players will have 5 days for a house to decay.

Till next time, see you in Britannia!
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Everyone please note. The IDOC timer has been shortened. If you put your house in IDOC, by placing another house, move your things fast. A few folks have done that and lost their houses.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements