October Birthdays

Look here for major updates and announcements

October Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:55 pm

well I see we have some birthdays that I may know.... :lol:
:occasion4:
Today Oct 19th Brianna I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday I hope Kloe is really being the best girl on earth for her Mommy's Birthday with lots of hugs and great presents :occasion1: :occasion2: :occasion6: not being a :devil that you love so much

[b]Blue Knight [/b]want to wish you a great day on your birthday I hope you do something special
:occasion5: :occasion4: :occasion9: :vamp:

Sir Marcus your birthday will be coming up shortly I hope you and Dripping Blood has a great time on celebrating your birthday :occasion1: :occasion9: :love7: :occasion5: :kissL

then I want to mention our players who has a birthday that doesn't sign on and play that often... want to wish all of you a Happy Birthday PAS style..
Victory Happy Belated,
Jdurand33, Mandorian, Uragan all on the same day Happy Belated too,
Dunbar of PAS name sounds really familiar if your active and I have you listed as not often I am truly sorry... Happy Belated Birthday,
Then on the 30th we have Dante I Hope your enjoying life and your son want to wish you a Happy Birthday coming up. :occasion4: :occasion1: :smt034

:wav:
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

october birthdays

Postby Brianna » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:49 pm

thank you for the birthday wishes i had a wonderful day filled with lots of fun with the kids and family

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 am

Happy belated birthday, Bri!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

happy birthday!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Major Announcements