Birthdays For November

Look here for major updates and announcements

Birthdays For November

Postby VioletJo » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Wow we have a few birthdays I know pretty well...
so here it go everyone Hail for the King :notworthy:
KD birthday is on Monday..
Happy Birthday KD I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you with lots of good health and happiness.. we all love you in PAS :smt007 :hello1: :occasion4:
Then On Tuesday we have Diablo...
Diablo I hope your day is full of fun and Happiness with your family and your new grand daughter.. Hope to see you in the game again
Happy Happy Birthday to you My friend! :occasion4: :occasion7: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Then I am sad that Bael isn't here so we could wish him a Happy Birthday in the game.. your are sure miss. RIP you'll always be in our hearts and great memories. Now I will let you RIP :Stooges: :angel4:

WE have birthday wishes for some of our more recent players who haven't played in a year Lily and Lovethemall... I hope :occasion1: :occasion2: both of you ladies have a wonderful birthday and you both get everything you want. we miss you and Hope one day you'll play again :occasion4:

then we have two I don't know mrnvisble and zoombi I want to take a moment to wish you both a happy birthday and I hope this finds you both happy and healthy. maybe one day we will get to hear your voice on ventrillo and your playing again with PAS
Happy Birthday all... hugs love you all

:wav:
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:09 am

one of the nicest things about ventrilo is that even though we have lost some very dear friends in RL over the years, I will never forget their voices. Sometimes it's how they laughed, sometimes how they talked about their RL, etc.

Those things can never be taken away from me, and no matter how long I end up living, the voices will be so clear to me when I smile and remember them. I'm thankful my brain works that way :)

Happy birthday Diablo, and everyone else!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Diablo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:50 pm

Thank you KD and did I here you say you hear voices in your head lol
and thank you violet for putting a smile on my face
Diablo
PAS Arch Knight
PAS Arch Knight

Medals: 4
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:41 pm

dang, Diablo caught me and my voices!

:)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to Major Announcements