December Birthdays

Look here for major updates and announcements

December Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:16 pm

WOW, Birthday time in December we seem to have lots of them...
I'll start with the ones I missed..
Sorry Celebrian and Phinneas your birthday was Dec 1st. I hope you both had a wonderful birthday and it was lots of fun..Phinn miss you in real life :occasion4: :occasion9: :occasion2: :love7:
Dec 4th Shino Happy Belated Birthday to you too.. I hope your girls spoiled you with nice gifts and wonderful times. Hugs
:occasion5: :occasion6:
Dec 7 Cherry, Happy belated I also hope you had a beautiful birthday.. Hugs :occasion7: :occasion6:
Dec 8 Havoc tonight is your day we haven't seen you on in the game in a long time so I hope all is well with you and your having a great time
Dec 12 We Have two Cerenia and Ivan wishing you both a very nice birthday :occasion9: :occasion1: :occasion5:
Dec 13 Damien Kilcannon wishing you a wonderful
birthday :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7:
Dec 20th Oblixt I hope you have a very nice
birthday :occasion5: :occasion1:
Dec 24 Nanaja not sure who you are so I hope you have a great day maybe one day we will see you in vent saying hello to us all.. :occasion6:
Dec 25 Merry Christmas to all and Centibite wishing you a very Happy Birthday on Christmas :occasion5: :occasion4: :moneyTREE:
Dec 28 Hey ye Hey ye is Mr. Wonderful Birthday now lets not for get to let him know he's an ole man.. Happy Birhtday dear friend I hope you have a wonderful day with many more birthdays :occasion1: :occasion5: :occasion7:
Mountain Dew Happy Birthday to a dear old friend too.. I hope all is going well with you and maybe one day you'll come in vent to day
hello :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion1:
Dec 30 not sure who this is but Happy Birthday to Brewrite hope its going to be a great birthday
Dec 31 and for the last day of the year we all want to wish spode a Happy Birthday I hope all is well with you haven't seen you around in a long time..
so everyone Have a great Birthday in December
hugs :wav: :wav:
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 pm

happy birthday, everyone!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby VioletJo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:24 am

KD thank you for always reading my Birthday wishes.. sometimes I wonder the people I'm wishing a Happy Birthday to ever looks.
hugs
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 pm

there's always going to be old timer folks that read the forums and see their names again on the birthday posts. Keep doing them please, I know those old goobers appreciate the kind words (and I love reading through the names, because most of them bring back specific memories of old friends that don't play any more).

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

more December Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Queen Mum I can't think of a nicer person in the world to wish all kinds of cookie hugs and Birthday hugs too.. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Beautiful Birthday...sorry you share you birthday with Tiger... cough cough Mr. Wonderful.
Oh by the way Tiger I hope you have a wonderful birthday and treat Mrs Patience really good she may make you a nice Birthday dinner.
Hugs the two of you..
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Return to Major Announcements