The fall of SFR

Look here for major updates and announcements

The fall of SFR

Postby lkatana » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Im sorry to report something happened and in not entirely sure what but Soggy Foot Retail and Museum house / plant house and 2 of my keeps have fallen. Sadly nothing can be done to recover the items or any thing else from them.

I am sad to report that i will not be rebuilding any of them. it just cost to much to do so i will there fore also be closing the accounts that held the them and will probably not be returning to UO. I will continue to work as an adviser helping others but sonoma is not a shard that i am a caretaker for so you will probably not see me around any more.

Its been fun and a good run and ill miss you all.
lkatana
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Tracy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that Katana. :(

You'll be missed. Pop in on the forums and say hi from time to time, at least.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss, Katana. It has been nice knowing you and having you in our UO family. God bless you. Safe travels.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 pm

sorry to hear that, my friend.

Here's a post that probably tells what happened ..

http://peoplesarmyofsonoma.net/viewtopic.php?t=10944

Thanks for being part of what PAS and the alliance has been all about. I hope RL treats you well.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

thank you

Postby lkatana » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:26 pm

thank you every one and dont worry ill be around i still have a luna house and my main fel keep on sonoma but the chars lkatana and shadow walker wont be seen on any more for they were on one of the accounts that fell

id say come say hi on my shards i take care of but not sure if i am allowed to tell you that info. but like i said i still have assets in sonoma the 2 houses and all my magincia vendors granted you wont see restocking of them well not by the account owner i will probably sell to them on the only 2 accounts that i do have. one of which is my fishing account so that one and my potion and spell vendor will still be stocked by me.

and who knows maybe you will do an alternate shard event and come and hang out and watch it.
lkatana
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Return to Major Announcements