June Birthdays

Look here for major updates and announcements

June Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Its Birthday time again and I want to take a moment to wish two our of guys a very nice birthday:

June 3 Brig din Em I hope you have a wonderful birthday and blessed with a lot of family visiting.. (HayHay)

June 28 Sir Miles Carl you say your the oldest one in our guild but your young at heart to me... continue doing what makes you feel young.

see you both real soon so Happy Birthday to you both with balloons, cake and presents!
hugs
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Re: June Birthdays

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:06 am

Belated BD wishes to Brig and I hope you have a special BD this Carl....HAPPY DAYS to you both!
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: June Birthdays

Postby VioletJo » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 pm

More June Birthdays
want to wish Brenda her Happy Birthday it was June 15th and she was celebrating on June 14 so its ok for me to recheck the boards and post it on June `6th...lol Brenda you can have a birthday everyday if you would like to. I hope you have a great day, week and year!

Then Rose your trying to keep your secret but the secret is on June 25th is Darkstar Birthday. Happy Birthday sis I hope you have a wonderful day

:lol:
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Return to Major Announcements