UOEM Baja Shard, facebook post I found today

Look here for major updates and announcements

UOEM Baja Shard, facebook post I found today

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:58 am

UOEM Baja Shard
16 hrs · Edited ·
"What!! What do you mean she's disappeared??" the other EM's exclaimed. "Its not like Crysania to just up and disappear like this" EM Aumakua stated. " I haven't seen hide nor hoof of her on my travels to other shards either", PEC Wraith stated. "This is awful, just awful and right here at the holidays!" exclaimed EM Avalon.
"Come on guys, We need to keep a level head here" said EM EmileLayne, "There has got to be a explanation."
"Maybe we need to go have a look see at her house in Green Acres?" EM Aumakua said. "Good idea!" the others chorused.
Logging into Baja, the EM's headed to Cry's house. EM Avalon and EM Aumakua searched the inside, EM EmileLayne and PEC Wraith searched the grounds around outside. The other EM's volunteered to check the EM Hall and Baja Awards Hall.
Avalon and Aumakua could find nothing amiss inside the house, nor could they find Crys. Emile and Wraith circled the outside of the house looking for clues,
"Wraith! Come here..look at this!" Emile shouted out. Wraith came over to where Emile stood. " That's odd..very odd" Wraith said. " Why in the world are there snowy footprints here?"
Calling the other EM's back to the house, they showed them what they had found.
"Someone's been here..and by the look of these footprints I think I know just who" Emile said. " Who? and what", they all asked.
" Those footprints only belong to one thing, a Yeti" he said.
"What in the world is a Yeti doing here!", Avalon exclaimed."Those creatures are supposedly extinct!"
"Not by the looks of this.. I believe that's what's happened to Cry's. The Yeti has kidnapped her!" Wraith said.
With worried looks the EM's began trying to figure out what to do to find out and how to go about it. Suddenly a Big Red M flashed in the sky above them and The Dark Lady appeared.
" You guys are right, Crysania has been kidnapped. By a Yeti, no less. I think we need to let her guys on Baja handle this. They know the land, and we all know they fight well. They love Crys, if anyone can help her they can."
Nodding in agreement, the other EM's logged and hurried back to their own shards, searching for any signs a Yeti may be headed their way.
Turning,The Dark Lady waved her hand and a light appeared in the window of Crysania's house. A light to help lead her home.....

Event: Return of the Yeti
Date: 12/19/15
Time: 7pm pst
Meet: West Britain Bank

5 Likes
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements