Earn UO gold for PAS ....

Look here for major updates and announcements

Earn UO gold for PAS ....

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 am

its official now, PAS has agreed to work with staypuff and uostock.com to earn gold for the guild.

10% of all purchases made at uostock.com with the PAS referral code of 9283 will be credited to our account there. We will use that credit to purchase gold to help the guild.

So if you buy items from a vendor, please consider using uostock.com so PAS gets a percentage of the purchase.

Its very easy, you load your shopping cart with gold or other items that you want to buy, then click checkout and theres a place to put the referral code so PAS gets credit for that purchase.

If anyone has any questions, please icq me.

KD
Last edited by KDSonoma on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:56 pm

This is awesome to hear...I myself have used Staypuff on several occasions and he has always been fast, accurate and trustworthy...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 pm

*bump*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby dlwiii » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I generally use ultimacodes.com, for a number of reasons:

1) it is easily searchable. I can pass in any search criteria, for example, anything with 15% DCI, and it will return all items, including rings, swords gear, &c. Then I can search all shards or specific shards

2) it is not just stuff for sale from the website, but actually indexes all the vendors across all shards. So often I will just search for an item, filter on Sonoma, and then go buy it directly from the vendor.
dlwiii
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Ariel Joy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm

UOStock.com has been very good for the PAS Guild. The money earned there has been used for many things for the guild. It is the money that is passed out after an event to help cover insurance costs. It is used to buy needed supplies for the PAC House. And, it is now being used to buy top end items that will be added to the rolls after an event. If you participate in an event you will see these items pop in from time to time. They are very top end items that are hard to obtain.

We are doing this because the majority of our members are long time UO players and have almost every thing they need to play the game. These new items become the icing on the cake. You can eat the cake without the icing but is it wonderful with it!!!!!! So we are hoping our members will continue to support UOStock.com.
Ariel Joy
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm

I always shop there. They have been fantastic on delivery, including the xshard transfer tokens I used to bring over folks holiday items. Glad my purchases help the guild out as well.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 am

Adding a comment here to bring this to the attention of new PAS or others who may have forgotten. We have used this to provide for Anniversary Super rolls, the recent Super Roll Sunday (Super Bowl Event), etc. It only takes a second to add the PAS referral code to your order and the PAS percentage is reinvested into your Guild. Please consider this when you make cash purchases of UO items.
Thanks for your support.
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby crimson » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

thinking about buying some gold since I am starting over on a fresh account. Is this still going on?
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 am

Yes, Crimson, the referral code is great as it the guild gets a percentage which is used to purchase items for PAS.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Huma » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 pm

I personally don't like paying real money for in game items but unless I want to transfer to Atlantic there are some things I simply can't find for sale on our shard.
Huma
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Ciara » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:05 am

Some of us occasionally do xfers from Atlantic, but that would mean getting the gold there, buying the item, and then waiting until someone was xsharding.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:08 am

Ciara is right. Watch for posts on hidden tavern where people talk about cross sharding. I know there are several people who cooperate and do "around the worlds" cross sharding where they send a char on a trip to several shards, and then back to Sonoma.

They pick up items from PAS on those shards, and give them the items when they return to Sonoma. I bet they would take your gold with them and drop it off to you on Atlantic as they travel around.

Look for other posts in the hidden tavern where PAS members are cross sharding, and you will find they go to and from Atlantic fairly often.

If you need to get gold there asap, I also have Atlantic shields I can use to take stuff over, you can buy items, and then I can bring them back to Sonoma for you.

in December, watch also for "Who wants to be a millionaire?", it's an event I do where I let PAS members find items on vendors on Atlantic worth up to 1 mill gold, and they post them on the thread. I buy the items for them as a gift and give it to them after I come back at the end of the event (usually I give folks a week or two to find things they want).

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Earn UO gold for PAS ....

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Is this code still good?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:58 pm

It was last I knew, but I think KD was the one who set it up and is the one who can redeem it. He'd have to speak to that. I couldn't tell you specifically.

I know after I came back I bought a few things and let him know, and we had gold checks for the next couple weeks at roll-offs.

I wonder if anyone else still has access to this promo code to make use of it?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:47 pm

yes, that code should still be good.

I still have access (just tried it), and Chalnoth should also still have access.

it shows $32.68 and looks like we got some stuff in June of 2015, so it wasn't too long ago.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Next

Return to Major Announcements