Publish 54 Going Live

Look here for major updates and announcements

Publish 54 Going Live

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Robert Mull

09 Jul 2008 17:53:51

Publish 54 is going live on Japanese servers at 6:00pm EST today. All other servers will be updated early tomorrow morning. There will be minor updates to the patch notes as well tomorrow morning.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/

Good to see this!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:21 am

So far nothing has been seen on the shards that this was to happen to.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 am

Robert_EAMythic;

As everyone has noticed, Publish 54 did not go out when we intended. We are looking at pushing the patch out later today. Check the UO Herald for the latest info. Players in-game will get notification prior to the servers being brought down.

My apologies for the late notice on this. For those of you that may erroneously believe that Jeremy doesn't do a ton of work for you guys, I can say you are quite wrong. I'm sure we will all be happier when she returns from her well-deserved vacation.

Seem we wait a bit more.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby wild flower » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:15 pm

How is this all going? Is there a time frame on when this will all stop and no more turn ins available?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 pm

The only problem we have had is that a few people haven't been able to make it yet, including you, WildFlower. I hope you get Internet up soon. I'm sure people will be glad to show you how to do these two new quests, which give a 25K ticket towards awards for each quest.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements