bedlam champ spawn

Look here for major updates and announcements

bedlam champ spawn

Postby tiger » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:52 am

pas went to bedlam champ spawn last night. we did a great job at what is the hardest champ spawn in the game.sadly we had to leave before getting to the end, if we had a few more people im confident we would have beat it.maybe next time we can get a few more people there who claim to like a challenge.all that did show up all i can say is great job guy and guyettes!
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 am

ya my charactor Drakelord did not have the quest to get in, so I set off to PAC for items needed, but there was none there to be found, so I had to go kill Ki-Rins, Unicorns, and pixies, Just as I got the last needed for the Bedlam quest another member of PAS was trying to get in, and Skull ask me to show him how, I did not look at Jethro paperdoll, so was a little concern we finishing this as EVERY pixies in the world was after him, and killed him several times before we got all we needed for him.

I think I spent just as much time resing him as I did trying to check the pixies for legs.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tevvin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:18 pm

DEATH TO THE PIXIES!!!

oops, sorry, got carried away.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Return to Major Announcements