Captain of the Guard Reports Progess in Council Murder

Look here for major updates and announcements

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 pm

[NEWS] Captain of the Guard Reports Progess in Council Murder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy Dalberg
29 Jul 2008 15:20:26

The Royal Guard is pleased to report that, with the help of numerous volunteers, much progress has been made in the investigation of the heinous murders of the Royal Council. At this rate, the case is expected to be considered closed as early as this coming Friday, August 1st.

(In plain terms, the current event is planned to be turned off on Friday, so if you haven't yet participated, hurry and do so!)

I think we better reschedule Melissa to a day before Friday.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Well I guess there goes my chance to get the darn cleanup points...lol..I have turned in everything i can spare and am still far short of my goal to get the ring and bracelet set...was gonna do quests this weekend as I will be working every night this week...oh well...anybody know what the rings and bracelets are going for in gold?
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Julion » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 am

16 to18 mil
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:15 am

Damien, you can run in to Casca as a ghost, and have someone rez you, say help to Casca, recall to Ulrich, and get 25,000 points. That would not take very long to do that on each character on your account, and then you would have some points toward that set.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 am

Damien Kilcannon wrote:Well I guess there goes my chance to get the darn cleanup points...lol..I have turned in everything i can spare and am still far short of my goal to get the ring and bracelet set...was gonna do quests this weekend as I will be working every night this week...oh well...anybody know what the rings and bracelets are going for in gold?

As Ciara said can really knock the quest quick, just a couple mins per char to rescue Casca and I was doing Casca and Melissa in 15 mins per char. If need someone to rez you in Casca just hollar out, if I am not on sure someone will be able to help you.

If want to spend the gold, right now there are 3 vendors selling them for outrageous prices, 1 for 16, 1 for 20 and 1 selling a set for 12 mil. Personally as farmed as this event was by people, i would think the price would go way down, or at least should.

Also keep in mind you will be able to continue to gain and turn in points outside this event till sometime near the end of August. Don't know how many points you currently have, but it isn't too hard to farm up 10k in pts a day.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 am

Regine_EAMythic;

[QUOTE=Lord Drakelord;767552]So Friday Casca will be rescue and Melissa will finally be put in jail? But what about spring clean up? Is that going to continue or will those NPCs that take items all be gone this friday??

We are simply ending the Council murder event, not the Spring Cleaning. Jeremy is just giving you the heads up that those who didn't complete the quest have until Friday to get it done. Spring Cleaning will continue for a few more weeks.

Thank you! So the quest will end Friday, Casca gets rescue and Melissa goes to jail. But Turn in will continue.

So if you have not made that run do it now, if you need resing down there icq me, PM, or just phone me, if you don't have my phone number PM me. As for phoning me, if you have any calling blocking ID we do not answer unknow callers.

Six runs to Casca will get you 150k in pts, two accounts will get you 300k pts.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 pm

i think i am about 160k short for set...would have to check again...but with current work schedule and activities...I work on a computer all day so I often don't even feel like turning on mine when I get home...LOL...I am gonna try and run down to casca tomorrow sometime...heh...I forgot I am off tomorrow so if I can run my errands and get my house work done I should be able to do it
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Damien Kilcannon wrote:i think i am about 160k short for set...would have to check again...but with current work schedule and activities...I work on a computer all day so I often don't even feel like turning on mine when I get home...LOL...I am gonna try and run down to casca tomorrow sometime...heh...I forgot I am off tomorrow so if I can run my errands and get my house work done I should be able to do it

Yell when you run down there if you need resing, my mage is there. You going for the luck set I assume? If so let me know if you short after the casca runs.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:05 pm

Hopefully they turn it off Friday night, because I haven't done a single run and can't play tonight...I'd like to do some runs tomorrow night as soon as I get home though.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:44 pm

i did a few runs today and got enough for my jewelry set...so I am all good now...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 am

The event was still going on after server up, so no idea when they will pull the plug on it..
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Malachai wrote:Hopefully they turn it off Friday night, because I haven't done a single run and can't play tonight...I'd like to do some runs tomorrow night as soon as I get home though.

If you need resing in Casca let me know, I 'll try to stay up a little later tonight
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Damien Kilcannon wrote:i did a few runs today and got enough for my jewelry set...so I am all good now...

Glad you got that
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Murder Investigation Encounters Setback
Jeremy Dalberg
01 Aug 2008 17:58:46

Despite earlier predictions, the Royal Guard has encountered unexpected challenges in the investigation of the murders of several Royal Council members. The Captain remains optimistic, however, and expects to have the case wrapped up by early next week.

(In plain language, the murder mystery event will run another couple of days. We're expecting to have it wrapped up by Tuesday.)

My translation, uh we forgot where the off switch was. :twisted:

But looks like people have several more days to get tickets or camp Melissa.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Major Announcements