Publish 56 is now on TC1

Look here for major updates and announcements

Publish 56 is now on TC1

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:18 pm

zigzag

Publish 56 is now on TC1 - notes after the cut. NOTE: You will see many cliloc errors until the new client is published - please do NOT report these as bugs!

More...

Holy Cow! Trammel cities will be war zones, looks like Luna is going to be the city to go for all trades, if you need to travel to a Tram city only Jhelom will be safe.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

I am so going to be a cold stone hunter when they do the attacks. We should keep a way to run the word to whre the attacks are happening so we can go to the place. Maybe have a Vent channel advertising the place that gets changesd by the elders so we can go there
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Irwin Hunter wrote:I am so going to be a cold stone hunter when they do the attacks. We should keep a way to run the word to whre the attacks are happening so we can go to the place. Maybe have a Vent channel advertising the place that gets changesd by the elders so we can go there

Well the THB tower across from the Yew GY will be one of the areas where this will be going on, watch out for the Lich like monster, looks like a bone deamon, only worse! The armor monster is nothing but a swinging sword on TC. We have new candies and also new deco items, so far I have seen two colors of the Vampile bat statue, red-brown and black.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:23 am

Blasted.. I am still working 12 hours a day 7 days a week and will miss the fun if they go live in next couple weeks. So I am hoping there are problems and it gets left on TC and Origin for a while till I at least get a day off.. But then I am going to have to remember how to play. :evil:
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Brianna » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:49 am

okay ash i have a plan

your gonna work 12+ hours a day...im gonna play 12+ hours a day and you will split your paycheck with me and i will split all loot...hell i will even be generous we will split it 40-60 with me getting the 40% hows that????

just let me know and i will post my address for you to mail my paycheck to

hell we will even split the paycheck 40-60 just so long as i have proof im getting payed to play

if not agreeable i will still loot for you and hook you up with the good stuff as much as possible...seems im gonna be doing the same thing for Jr if he dont get his tush back ingame also

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements