Jeremy Bids Farewell

Look here for major updates and announcements

Jeremy Bids Farewell

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am

Jeremy Bids Farewell

Robert Mull
31 Oct 2008 16:18:11 EST

As of yesterday afternoon, Jeremy Dalberg and Mythic Entertainment have parted ways. We would like to thank Jeremy for her numerous contributions to the Ultima Online team and the larger UO Community over the past years. We would also like to wish her the best in her future endeavors. Joanne Laroche will be lending her experience to the UO team in the interim as we work through this transition. In closing, I’d like to offer this farewell from Jeremy to the UO Community:

Fellow Citizens of Sosaria,

It is with fond regret that I pass the title of Herald to my successor. My time among you has been more precious than diamonds, and I hope you will remember me kindly. However, I trust that you are in the best of hands. This development team is the finest I have ever seen, and, with you, I eagerly await the opening of the Stygian Abyss. Ultima Online has many long years ahead of it, and as I lay down my banner and once again take up arms as a common paladin, I join you in defending our homeland from the forces of darkness, that the light of Sosaria shines from its myriad shards and facets evermore.

In less flowery terms: Be good, folks, and be kind to Joanne. She’s good people, and will take care of you with the support of all the rest of the team. I’ll miss you, but I’ll see you around Brit bank soon enough anyway!”

- Jeremy

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=459

Seems another very nice lady who did try to help has left EA. Humors flying around are saying it was cutback that force her to leave and that she was sweet enough to allow this message to be posted. Who know, maybe she left that post to hide an identity with the event moderators rebirth, humor are flying from a post at stratics and from the last townhall that they did say they are bringing it back.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Hummm, SOmetimes I fear for the wellbeing of UO. This will be the string of how many developers?
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Major Announcements