Look here for major updates and announcements

EM sighting

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm

west brit north of the stables
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:09 am

hogwash...no pictures....no em

just like unless SkullCollector has pics of us killing the slime yesterday then as much as i seen it happen and know that i only got 32 gold and 12 arrows off of it and lost karma it will never be believed

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Not sure what an EM is :(
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

UO Words

Postby Brianna » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 am

EM=Event Moderator

really rare and worth collecting...sometimes you can even get as much fame from them as you can a GM

and for everyone who doesn't know...

GM=Gone Mad...I mean Game Moderator...and we all know they are almost extinct

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm

GM's? They are still around? Been at leat a year maybe two since I have seen one.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Sorry no pic's but I can say she plays a mean game of chess. I have not played in a very long time so I am very rusty, and she had me to the wall with two rooks and a bishop to my lone bishop before i threw in the towel. For my reward in the game I was gifted a sash from her with a greeting from her on it. I was going to put it up at the tower but felt it would get better traffic to see it at the Vendor house at "Drakelord". Its on the 2nd floor, under the wisp.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Cryltaur » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

Irwin Hunter wrote:GM's? They are still around? Been at leat a year maybe two since I have seen one.

I have seen a total of one GM in the entire time I have played. Don't they wear some sort of red death shroud or something? :D
Cryltaur
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:42 am

Cryltaur wrote:
Irwin Hunter wrote:GM's? They are still around? Been at leat a year maybe two since I have seen one.

I have seen a total of one GM in the entire time I have played. Don't they wear some sort of red death shroud or something? :D

After what happen to a fellow PAS member when he called a GM to fix a problem I gave up calling for any kind of help then.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Irwin Hunter » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Heh, yeah, the "is this bannable?" question. So they banned him. That was extrememly cheap on behalf of UO :( So, if you have questions about an iten you pick up, do not call a GM. He is itching for a reason to kick you out of the game.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Major Announcements