Rare Event on Japanese Shards

Look here for major updates and announcements

Rare Event on Japanese Shards

Postby Endrik » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:18 am

So apparently there is a "New Years Event" on the Japanese shards where you can get some cool stuff... Most of the Asian shards you can get a robe thing that is blessed and titled. On two of the shards you have the option between 5 different items... A male or female robe, a bracelet, a cow statue, or a chocolate muffin. These are FREE items, your character can get them now. All you need to do is log in the shard, and create a new char. The new char will start in Haven, as always, and there will be a white gate right by where you log in at. Go through the gate and it takes you to a temple. At the far end of the Temple there is a Squirrel Statue. Double click on it and choose what you want for your reward... its that simple. I made 6 chars over there tonight and got each item, there is no age limit. I just thought you might all want to hop on this in case we are able to get someone to transfer over and bring them to Sonoma. No doubt the cross sharders will be selling these for a pretty penny. Here are some more details...

On Yamato, Asuka, Mizuho, Sakura and Hokuto, you can only get one of the blessed embroidered kimonos (a pink female one or a black male one). On Izumo and Wakoku, you can choose between the kimonos, a Big Chocolate Muffin, a Low Quality Finnigan's Bracelet, or a Wooden Cow.

Note: The Finnigan's Bracelet is cursed and weighs 100 stones. When you click on it, you get a message, "You see the heavy bracelet and feel you need a training for yourself." I have no idea what this message means.

When you click on the cow, you get one of the following messages: "The clouds reveal a philosopher, a priest and three thousand leagues of skeletons marching row by row." Or, "The halls of fate, the halls of doom, in wells of thought, one might find room." "Welcome to the guild! Stay to the shadows, friend." "On bended knee they came and slew, ten thousand souls for the freedom of Yew." "The clouds of time reveal the ghosts of the past, still priesting over their congregation." "Cast not one eye to the flames' disguise, for marching in order are invisible eyes." "Ghastly shadows on forlorn walls, echo the death of foes and falls." "Brave hearts dive in and yet not return, their fate swallowed by the fires that burn." "The cloudy mist of the all-seeing eye have revealed a path filled with still waters." "Ye shant not fail, have you the eye of an eagle, the strength of an ox, and the nimbleness of a wolverine."

The Big Chocolate Muffin looks like a pie in dark brown. I don't know if it's edible. When my character tried to eat it, she got the message about being too full to eat. It is not blessed.
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 pm

well we ran 30 char thru on Izumo and got a assortment of items. As for the bracelets if your char has 60 str they can carry off a Curse bracelet.

All our charactors are at the New haven Inn so if you know of anyone doing a shard transfer later thats where we will be.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Taylanna » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Could soneome retrieve these items for me,
I'll pay
I am not able to play for a little bit
I am exams all next week
and I'm studying like crazy :[
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Major Announcements