11 anniv items now at UO Game Code

Look here for major updates and announcements

11 anniv items now at UO Game Code

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 pm

[url=http://www.uogamecodes.com/store/prod_detail.asp?ProdID=UO11THANNITEM&CartID={9357214E-31E1-4734-9EB4-A5F375544437}&PromoID=996]UO Game Code Store[/url]

[url="http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=457"]look here[/url]

Lamp Post – Blessed and can be turned on and off

Hitching Post – can stable pets and is rechargeable

Ancestral Gravestone – Must be locked down in your house to use. Reuseable every 90 minutes, double click on the item and it spawns a monster that gives you +5 to your spirit speaking skill for a short period of time.

Bulk Order Cover – Players can use the scrolls to dye the BOD books, will be available in normal, spined, horned, barbed, dull copper, shadow, copper, bronze, gold, agapite, verite and valorite colors

Wooden Bookcase – Will appear empty until a book is place in the case

ImageImageImage
Snow Tree – house Add on, Maple Tree House Add on, Willow Tree – House Add on

Here the old new link when they first post them.

I am assuming since the bmp that they will not show here so go to the link
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 pm

do not rush right off to buy those 11 tokens just yet, there is a problem with just getting select items, such as if you wanted bookcases only, they are aware and are working to fix the problem.

As for me I have to wait till the end of the month and also discuss a $30 payment to UO Game Code with the other half. Being she is not here I will have to wait till she gets home, but I have a foot in the door as she has already told me she likes the snow tree.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am

I just went to see the pages and only the bmp pages are working.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:16 pm

You can see the 11th Anniversary Items here: http://www.uoresources.com/items.php?ca ... ard=Sonoma
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 pm

wild flower wrote:I just went to see the pages and only the bmp pages are working.

ya they took the codes off UO Game code, as I said they are having a problem with the codes not giving you what you want, so they pulled the ad and will most likely put it back up when they fix the problems with the codes.

UO Game code link
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to Major Announcements