UO: 9 Pre-order info from Shattered Crystal

Look here for major updates and announcements

UO: 9 Pre-order info from Shattered Crystal

Postby Rex » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:54 pm

We are sending this email to you because you have pre ordered the UO 9th Anniversary collection. When we originally posted this item for pre orders there were a few items that were inaccurate. Even though our information came directly from EA they made some changes. We now have the full details. Not to worry. The package has improved with the changes.

Please see this page for the full details: http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.ph ... ima_online

If for any reason you are not pleased with the changes and would like a refund please let us know. We will be happy to send a refund. If everything still looks good to you then you can expect your code to arrive in your email as soon as it’s available. EA is reporting that they are shipping from their location October 31st with a release date of November 2nd.

Now that you are a verified customer with us. If you need any additional copies of the UO 9th collection you can order them with out any need for additional verification from us.

Did you know that we sell more than just new accounts and upgrades? We have everything from Gold, Tokens, Artifacts, Used Accounts and even some very large houses. You can browse all of it here: http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/ultima_online

Thanks for being a customer of www.ShatteredCrystal.com . We have been serving the UO community since 1997 and we appreciate your business.

Marcus Eikenberry
Markee Dragon, Inc.
www.MarkeeDragonllc.com
USA: 503.922.2713
Canada: 604.628.2277
United Kingdom: 020.7993.4727
FAX: (+011)971.732.5232
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Twist » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:21 am

Ok someone make this clear to me plz.

Originally the UO 9th anni site said people who purchased the 9th anni within the first 30 days would get bonus items..

ShatteredCrystal is saying *pre-order* bonus items can only be claimed within the first 30 days..

Am I reading it wrong or are there preorder bonus items as well?

The link doens't work for me so I can't tell.

Purchase the 9th Anniversary Collection during the first 30 days of release and choose nine special in-game gifts from this selection of rare items from the history of Ultima Online.

To me that read as the first 30days of retail.

This however read as if there is a pre-order bonus

Extra Information:
All pre orders will be filled in the order they are received.
All pre orders will be filled before this item is made available for normal sales to the public. (Pre order and get yours before anyone else.)
The pre order bonus items must be claimed within the first 30 days of the launch. The bonus items will no longer be offered after the 30 days.
Twist
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 am

I wouldn't take a chance on it. The only reason for getting the 9th anni pack at all is the 9 preorder bonus items IMHO. Go to EB BEFORE October 31 and put 5 bucks down to preorder a box. lol
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Pagan » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:42 am

Early Buy Bonus! - Purchase during the first 30 days of release and choose nine gifts from a selection of rare items from the history of Ultima Online. Select from more than 50 items including the Ultima Online 7th Anniversary gifts, Ultima Online 8th Age gifts, and a wide array of unique items, décor, and collectables.

i went to one of the links provided and quoted a section from it stating what was already stated by uo. you have to get it and redeem before the end of 30 days or you lose the 9 tokens.

ICQ# - 322-525-144
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/mean_bob
Pagan
PAS Squire
PAS Squire

Postby Twist » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:16 am

Release meaning when it's on the shelf not pre-order like the other site says correct?
Twist
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Karn » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:11 am

It was confusing to me also.

Remember the fiasco for the pre order bonuses for a few previous releases?

Looks like they went to the early buy program. IF you buy and USE or REDEEM the tokens in the first 30 (not sure on the 30, maybe 60?) days you'll get them. They will probably turn off the token redemption in Dec or early January.

As long as you buy the box and use it before a certain date your okay.
Karn
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Pagan » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:52 pm

uo stated that it will run for 30 days and will be cut off on DEC 3 i think. but yea whether you preorder or buy it when it comes out to stores you get your codes for the tokens, if you redeem in the first 30 days you get 9 bonus tokens for the 9th anniversary things and after that period you will only get the crystal and dark furniture from the codes

ICQ# - 322-525-144
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/mean_bob
Pagan
PAS Squire
PAS Squire

Postby crimson » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:18 am

I think that as long as you use the codes before 30 days you will be fine and have as long as you want to actualy use the tokens.
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and good with Ketchup!
crimson
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Twist » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:22 am

Is it only one 9th anni edition per account or can I buy more?
Twist
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Dralagon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:33 pm

The way EA has it set up is if you purchase the box set and use the code for the 9 tokens before December 3 midnight then you are in the clear. They are shutting down the codes for the 9 gift tokens at exactly midnight, and I believe that is p.s.t. Here I found this Q and A on their 9th Anniv promo site:

Q: What is the last day I can claim my Early Buy gifts?
A: The cut off date is December 3rd, 2006 at 11:59 PM, PST. However, if international customers have yet to receive their boxes, then that deadline will be extended. We want to make sure everyone has a fair chance to get the Heritage Collection.

So you can still walk into Gamestop, EB, or any other store carrying it on Dec 2, 2006 and still claim the 9 gift tokens as long as you use the code by the cut-off time. So no worries for people wanting to wait to purchase it.
Dralagon
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Return to Major Announcements