Pub 59 on TC1

Look here for major updates and announcements

Pub 59 on TC1

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 am

Pub 59 on TC1

you Necromancy need to return to Magincia for the Threads of Life and threads of thought, only you can get them for the coming quests. Warriors need to battle the corrupted souls for the other thread, Threads of fate. You need 10 of each threads for each quest.

http://www.uoguide.com/Threads_of_Life

Strangers Bearing Gifts
•Grey robed strangers appear at Empath Abbey, the Lycaeum, and Serpent’s Hold called “Seers.” Unlike the event manager versions, these NPCs foretell the future, and offer players a way to convert the Cloaks of Corruption into the Cloaks of Life, Death, or Power.

So far I have not found a Shadowlord but the UO.COM site says they will be found in Tokuno.

•Manifestations of the Shadowlords appear in Tokuno, searching for the Artifact after exhausting the other facets. They spawn at halfday intervals in three locations. Once dead, they drop Cloaks of Corruption to the top three attackers, and give ToT minor artifacts to all.

Dawn of Hope
•Dawn returns to the land, vowing to save Britannia
•Cloaks of Silence will be available from the EMs

Most likely thru some sort of quest they will be doing.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Found this piece of information from folks that are fighting it on Origin

The waste, the volcano and lady of the snow was where the 1st three spawned.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks, Drakelord.

It sounds like I don't really need to hold onto around 75 Robes of Corruption. I have threads all over the place, too, along with around 150 small blackrocks.

Instant Death/Your Local Miner/Trinity has decided to quit to go play WoW and has given me back the account I bought for him years ago. I already have three 18x18's full almost to capacity. He has a lot of junk but a lot of good stuff, too (hard to pass up 100 charges of Paragon Gold, tokens, etc.), so I am trying to trim down what I have stored so I can make room for his good things. It is kinda' funny to find things that used to be top-notch items in the game (ie: an old silver vanquishing sword that is useless now but was THE weapon to have for undead.)

Anyway...there is a LOT of smelting going on at all four houses/towers.
Since I am trying to make room, I will give a few Robes to anyone who asks. I need to go through and combine all of the threads I have scattered, as well as Trinity's, so I can see if I can give some of those away, too. I'm sure I do.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Maldar wrote:Thanks, Drakelord.

It sounds like I don't really need to hold onto around 75 Robes of Corruption. I have threads all over the place, too, along with around 150 small blackrocks.

Instant Death/Your Local Miner/Trinity has decided to quit to go play WoW and has given me back the account I bought for him years ago. I already have three 18x18's full almost to capacity. He has a lot of junk but a lot of good stuff, too (hard to pass up 100 charges of Paragon Gold, tokens, etc.), so I am trying to trim down what I have stored so I can make room for his good things. It is kinda' funny to find things that used to be top-notch items in the game (ie: an old silver vanquishing sword that is useless now but was THE weapon to have for undead.)

Anyway...there is a LOT of smelting going on at all four houses/towers.
Since I am trying to make room, I will give a few Robes to anyone who asks. I need to go through and combine all of the threads I have scattered, as well as Trinity's, so I can see if I can give some of those away, too. I'm sure I do.

well if you need room I am sure I can fine space for old silver Vanq swords and a few other goodies :) Got any threads of Fate in that stuff?

And I take some of that blackrock as we going to need it in the battles
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to Major Announcements