SA CLIENT IS NOW OPEN BETA!!!

Look here for major updates and announcements

SA CLIENT IS NOW OPEN BETA!!!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Everyone may now download the BETA CLIENT for Stygian Abyss!

Remember folks that this is a BETA release and is in NO WAY ready for serious play. At least in my opinion.

If you want to log on and look at different options and the interface and maybe do a little light hunting then go for it. I personally do NOT recommend doing any peerless or CS's while using SA but it is entirely up to you.

Keep in mind this is client only and you will not have access yet to the new race, skills or lands!

Have fun and enjoy!
Damien Kilcannon
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 am

Not tried it on the peerlesses yet, myself. I am going to, I am most dissapointed by the graphics. Look grainy to me. Maybe they will fix. Grid format personal bag icons are kind of small and hard to make out also. Then they made it again to where you have to specify how much you want if y ou pick up the gold. I sort of like it when you had to hit the sift keep to do that. made looting on a hunt much easier.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Irwin Hunter wrote:Not tried it on the peerlesses yet, myself. I am going to, I am most dissapointed by the graphics. Look grainy to me. Maybe they will fix. Grid format personal bag icons are kind of small and hard to make out also. Then they made it again to where you have to specify how much you want if y ou pick up the gold. I sort of like it when you had to hit the sift keep to do that. made looting on a hunt much easier.

That is something you can toggle, go to user settings - Options tab, check the 'Hold Shift to Unstack Items'...
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Michael » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 pm

I love the new "Store Target" feature for the tamer, but just think of the possibilities.

Everyone in the guild could set up macros with their best attack and store target KD. Then we make up a nice secret word like "Goober" and every time we here the word "Goober" in vent hit the macro. Think of the fun!!!

*jk of course :)*
Michael
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:04 pm

goober alert!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Michael wrote:I love the new "Store Target" feature for the tamer, but just think of the possibilities.

Everyone in the guild could set up macros with their best attack and store target KD. Then we make up a nice secret word like "Goober" and every time we here the word "Goober" in vent hit the macro. Think of the fun!!!

*jk of course :)*

J/K??? Sounds like a good plan to me...

*heads off to make suggested macro*
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

GOOBER

Postby Brianna » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm

*snickers* *sets up macro*

hiya KD how are you doing today!!!

love the innocent Naked Chick
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to Major Announcements