PROTECT DAWN...TO THE DEATH OF CASCA!!! (UO Event)

Look here for major updates and announcements

PROTECT DAWN...TO THE DEATH OF CASCA!!! (UO Event)

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 pm

After the murderous slaughter of the Foxx family it would not surprise us if Casca and his elite guard thought themselves immortal to any retribution which the honorable citizens of Sonoma could possibly phanthom to bestow upon them ...

While on my way to gather the daily fruit basket spawn I met Daniel Ravens who was quite obviously upset and worried about how it was relayed that Casca was searching for Dawn and intended the same fate for her as Griffen Foxx. Daniel feared for her life and hoped that he would soon find her home that was rumored to be in Yew (T). He also stated for us all to stay alert and report anything that we may stumble upon ....

Off I rode, and in the distance was the smell of smoke - cautiously following the smell - it grew heavier and thicker... and finally it gave way to the view of a thatched roof home surrounded by a field of fire!!!!!

Quickly running around the home to see if anyone was inside and crying out that help would come soon, no one answered .... the fire pushed me back and I ran for an empty water barrel with the hope to douse it a bit but to no avail .... one thought penetrated my mind ..... must get help....

It is imperative that all those loyal to Dawn, Royal Guards and citizens alike, seek her out and protect her ... even unto our deaths ... but more so ... even unto the death of Casca!!!
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm

A WARNING AND A PREPARE TO RALLY message from Daniel Ravens...
...found in the Royal Britannian Guard Hall (Serps - Tram)

Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements