DECO CONTEST

Look here for major updates and announcements

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

Drakelord has put up a sweet smithing area! Very inventive and a big challenge to all the decorators out there. Thanks Bud! Your efforts are appreciated.
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Any chance of a screen shot, please?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Here a couple screen shots of the message board & Smith area.

And if you like I would like to see if I can do something with the Crafter Corner (Tailor) SW lower corner room, and maybe Crafter's Alley (Alchemy, Scribe, Carpenter, Tink) West Hall 1st Floor. I have a few ideas for the tailor spot and could see if another long table works with the star walk over there for the crafter's ally
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks for the screenshot, DL. You did a great job!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am

Drake, Ariel and Az have done stupoendiously well in decorating their areas. Stop by and see their wonderful work! Don't' forget to check out that Shard of the Gem of Immortatity on display-WOOT :D . There are still a couple of areas available if you want to challenge for prizes. The Portculis of Honor, the garden kitchen and the Boudior (Tokuno theme please) :wink: :wink: are still fair game. If you got some deco talant reply here, shout in Vent, or ICQ me at 295300.

Again Nice work Guys and stand by for the judging :D
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Horizon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 am

WE NEED PICS!!!!
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 am

Horizon wrote:WE NEED PICS!!!!

And I have posted instructions on how to do just that. So get on it folks. BTW there a picture of the underworld that Chal made but sent to me to put up here, its in the thread where I posted instructions on how to put images up.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 am

Well the jig is up and it's time to close this contest. I am so very happy with the results. The participants did just an outstanding job in every respect. Putting a touch on the gray stone lump that is a Castle takes imagination and creativity and all 3 decorators stepped up to the plate and delivered. Ariel Joy's use of space and color selection were perfect for the Dining Hall. DrakeLord has created exceptional crafting spaces, functional and a great place to do the more tedious things the game requires. I am especially happy with what Az was able to do in the Reception Hall. The display of the Shard of the gem of Imortality is simply awesome.

So to the judging...After repeated observation of the results and much soul searching I have decided that I simply can't choose. Each area has it's charms and special touch. I have therefore taken the cowards retreat and will award a FIRST PRIZE to each participant!!!

Thank you each for your time and effort. Your skill and passion is evident in your work. I am happy to call you Friend and Guildmate. I welcome all PAS and Aliance members to come by and admire the stellar efforts of thes three artisans. You will be impressed!

Chalnoth
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Postby Ariel Joy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 am

Thank You Chalnoth! But................... Keep my share of the reward. Consider the deco in the dining Hall a gift from me. As you know I have done several deco jobs for others in the Guild. I don't charge for my labor. The only thing I charge them for is supplies. I hope you can complete your castle soon. Thanks again Ariel Joy.
Ariel Joy
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Ariel Joy wrote:Thank You Chalnoth! But................... Keep my share of the reward. Consider the deco in the dining Hall a gift from me. As you know I have done several deco jobs for others in the Guild. I don't charge for my labor. The only thing I charge them for is supplies. I hope you can complete your castle soon. Thanks again Ariel Joy.

I will take her share also ;)
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Previous

Return to Major Announcements