[UO Herald: Live Events] The Bell of Courage

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

The Bell of Courage

Part of this battle will be in Felucca.

Draconi_EA

Yeah, seriously? Who told you that :P

Felucca = Dragon Fight
Trammel = Final Battle with the Shadowlords

Separate events - also, the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

Hit them hard! Let's end this thing!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 pm

bump
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

For whom the bell tolls... the Bell of Courage tolls for we.

Postby Queen Mum » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

Pieces from a tattered and scorched scroll was found on the dusty dirt road as we waited for word from Lady Dawn .... The words were scrawled unevenly in what appeared to be crimson red ...

Mission is almost completed on distant shores - Prepare now for battle against the darkest of shadowlords and the angry crimson dragon! Time is of essence as the roar of evil sounds closer in the air...

Citizens unite and meet at the PvP Club Arena in Felucca on Saturday, September 5th at 2:00pm Pacific (4pm Central * 5pm Eastern) ...

to prepare for battle strategy and receive further instructions ... the signature of the message was barely readable ... Lady Daw...

------------------

Saturday, Sept. 5th - 2pm Pacific (4pm Central, 5 pm Eastern) - Meet at PvP Arena, Felucca

Sunday. Sept. 6th - 1pm Pacific (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern) - Meeting place to be announced (Trammel)

Please keep an eye out for more information on times and rally points.

**Special note from EM’s – This is a two day, two part event.
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Endrik Elder » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 am

You guys, I have read all the posts I can find on UO.com, and stratics, and I have no idea what the heck is going on. Would someone cut through all the crap for me and just simply tell me...

1) When I need to be on
2) Where I need to be
3) What character I should bring

Thanks

PS, Queen Mum, thanks for posting, but I really dont want to put off stull if RL just to show up and try to read a canned event message through all the player spam, telling me that the actuall event is coming. Is Saturday the day we will actually be doing something or just the "Stand there and try to read the screen, pre-event"
Endrik Elder
Merchant
Merchant

Re: For whom the bell tolls... the Bell of Courage tolls for we.

Postby Maldar » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Ummmm...........Queen Mum? I kept an eye out and the cat ran off with it. I've searched the litter box (not a lot of fun there, but the dog was laughing at me) and under the furniture with no luck. I'm thinking now that a thief stealthed in and stole it. So if anyone sees my eye for sale on a vendor in Luna, please buy it before some rares collector does and I will pay you back. Thank you.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm

thank goodness cats have night sight .... :shock: ....

After todays battle with the many crimsonS we gathered at the fairgrounds to learn more about tomorrows event 'last battle' .... which i posted in a separate thread :)

HERE -> viewtopic.php?t=5217
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements