(Warning) codex of virtue

Look here for major updates and announcements

(Warning) codex of virtue

Postby Cherry » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:20 am

do not customize your house while you have your codex of virtue on the floor. turn it back into a deed before customizing or you will loose it. It will not be put in your moving crate. I just lost 2 of the codex of virtue when i customized my house.
Cherry
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:30 am

Sorry to hear you lost them, Cherry. Thanks for the warning. Do you need a replacement?
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:07 am

Ciara wrote:Sorry to hear you lost them, Cherry. Thanks for the warning. Do you need a replacement?

Dito on both the warning and replacements.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:20 am

I have tons of the tickets...if you need replacements i will be more than happy to help...i have a friend on europa with like three accounts full of mules on sonoma that he just gives me this gift stuff...and I will never use them all...unless i want to make a orchard of those trees...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Maldar » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm sorry to hear you lost it, Cherry. As everyone else has said, I, too, have several tickets left over if you'd like to replace it. Heck, I am yet to be able to even place one. Every time I try to place one it says I can't place it there. Lol, I don't even know what it is!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Cherry » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 pm

to place one you can't have anything locked down on the floor where it will go before placing it. it takes up alot of floor. once placed then you can put stuff on top of it
Cherry
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Irwin Hunter » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:06 pm

I will trade mine for something else. I thought the codex was kind of ugly and useless. Unless there is something I do not know about it.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to Major Announcements