Damien is in the hospital AGAIN!

Look here for major updates and announcements

Damien is in the hospital AGAIN!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

well, the treatment they had me on just didn't work...I woke this morning in really serious pain and rescheduled appt that was supposed to be tomorrow for this morning...they immediately admitted me and the surgery is scheduled for the day after tomorrow...tomorrow they will run all of the normal pre op tests and of course starve me ...just wanted to let you all know what is going on and to request your prayers...

to be quite honest I am scared...the only surgeries I have ever had was one to correct a clubbed foot when I was an infant and then one to reconstruct my right eye muscles from a dog attack when I was three...neither surgery I remember....hehe

some good/bad news is that I will be out of work for several weeks potentially according to the doctor so i will have plenty of time for UO....LOL!!!

I will most likely be bored crazy in a fairly short amount of time so I will do something I rarely do...if anyone wants to call and say hi then you can PM me here and I will send you the direct # to my room...

thank you all in advance for your prayers and get wells!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm praying for your quick recovery, Damien! I hope you feel well enough to play UO with us very soon!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 am

lots of prayers and cookie hugs for you ....
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby dlwiii » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Oh no! Hope you recover soon. I'm in game alot these days, mostly just crafting. Finally succumbed.
dlwiii
Warrior
Warrior

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 pm

I see right through this ... you wanted MORE UO time! *smiles*

Sorry to hear this, my friend, safe and fast healing for you!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

thanks guys...i tried to log in to celebrate with you guys tonight but with the laggy and jerky connection and graphics i quickly found that it is upsetting my stomach...probably all of the blood in my morphine system....errr...scratch that and reverse it....lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm

I saw you, and was so happy you could be there, even if you couldn't stay. *Hugs*
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Hospital Again

Postby Tarie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 am

Hey Damien, you have the prayers of my family and me that you will get well soon. We hope to see you back in game soon to help keep us in line.(hehe)
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Mystique » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

:roll: You get well soon my friend. This hospital stuff has to quit. Bri and I started it Jan 1, 2010. All this illness has gone far enough thru our quild.

My prayers are with you, get well get back on UO. I may have Bobbi jo, he he, send you the E-mails she sends me. They are cute-would keep smile on your face.

Hugs & Smiles. :(
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Damien

Postby Brianna » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Damien i wish you a speedy recovery i hope that you see lots of cute nurses to flirt with and that you also survive any weapons crystal might find to beat you with after you get through flirting

on a side note i know shino and i would love a number to be able to call and hear your voice and make sure your really okay

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

ok the surgery was wed but i have just finally felt well enough to update you guys...sorry crystal is really bad at keeping anyone up to date...they had to remove about 8inches of large intestine and got in there just in time...the infection had spread beyond the intestines and I was within hours of going septic...i am still in alot of pain and have an epidural...they say i will most likely be here for another week or so....then out of work for another month...i will try to keep you all updated...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Mystique » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Glad they caught it in time--Get well and rest up so you can come play UO with all of us.

Prayers are working so far--will continue to pray for you.

Smilels.
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Darkstar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Hope your feeling better soon.
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

ewww but glad to hear that worked well for you.

Cya soon Damien!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 pm

i am doing alot better...pain is pretty much gone except for when i move and it pulls on the staples...ya sorry for the rather graphic description of the surgery...i was kinda high on pain meds or i dont think i would have been that detailed...well i am headed for bed folks...i hope to be home early next week or the middle...i seem to be doing better than they expected although they told me that last time too...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Next

Return to Major Announcements