Tarie

Look here for major updates and announcements

Tarie

Postby tiger » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am

i want to thank you for all the good you did for pas and for leading us as gm., i miss hanging out with you, and hope you can come back soon.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Comeback

Postby Tarie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks Tiger
I miss playing with you and all the PAS family. I hope to be back in the game before too long. I still miss Ariel Joy a lot and because she is not with us it is hard to play with out bringing up great and sad times.

cya soon
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Tarie, my heart breaks for you. I assumed that was the reason I hadn't seen you or seen posts from you since. It is perfectly understandable to feel the way you do. I have no doubt, though, that Ariel Joy is sitting right there with you when you play. I know I don't know you well, but I'm betting she would want you to continue to play and remember the great times you two had in the game, as well as in RL. Whatever you decide, be well my friend.

Maldar
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Tarie--I also want to thank you for all you brought to our UO life, and for being our GM as well. I miss you lots. I understand you are grieving, and its hard to be in game. We will be glad to see you anytime you want to play with friends, and hope things are getting better for you as the days go by. God bless you and keep you, Tarie.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 pm

we also miss you and understand the why ... love and prayers are for you every day.
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks Tarie, for being our GM and for everything you've done for us. We do miss you and I look forward to seeing you ingame whenever you feel you can play.

Take care
~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm

same here, Tarie, thanks for everything you have done not only for PAS, but for other UO players. We hope to see you soon ingame. Every time I decide to make a bod run, I think of Ariel Joy and smile. She was the one that got me turned on to farming those awful things. I had like 30 tailors and 30 smiths that made runs 2-3 times a day for a month. Then one day she told me "KD I love the fact that you farm these, but we have enough to last us about a year and have already filled an entire house with bods. You can stop now."

I remember thinking to myself that was the nicest I have ever had anyone ask me to stop something *smiles*.

And it made me appreciate her even more than I already had. So every time I get a bod ingame I smile here in RL and think of her.

Tiger and I need you to complete the three goobers with us (regular guys just didnt sound right).

Cya ingame soon!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

I want to thank you as well Tarie and as KD said not just for what you did for PAS but for letting us share a small part of your life and to be blessed by you and Ariel Joy...come back to us when you are ready and know that your home with PAS is always ready for you!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Tarie,

Postby Tarie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks to all of you, I will be attempting to play more often for I miss my PAS and UO friends.

Take care all

Love Tarie
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Return to Major Announcements