S:S is no longer allied to PAE

Look here for major updates and announcements

S:S is no longer allied to PAE

Postby Tracy » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:08 pm

As the name of the thread implies, S:S and PAE no longer have any working relationship in Fel, so S:S reds are free to target at brit gate and in NJ and PAE/PAS will be attacked by S:S anywhere in fel.

Keep in mind, a lot of the S:S reds are former PAS and former PAE, so it's up to you if you want to attack them or not.

If any of their reds decide they want to transition back over to PAE, I'm fine with that...so if you see a PAE red, leave him/her alone.

*Edited to remove from global announcements*
Last edited by Tracy on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Dralagon » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:14 pm

So does this mean that we need to be on our toes moreso now at CS in fel, since a few of them know what altar we frequent and they can check our website to see what we have going on? Just asking because I either can do the Champ with the pvmers or stand guard to keep an eye out as a pvper.
Dralagon
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Tracy » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:26 pm

Do what you would normally do, if we find that they are trying to crash us a lot, we call for more PvPers and we fight them off and kill them. :)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Rune » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:48 am

Regardless of guild, its a public calendor for a reason. EVERY guild on sonoma can see it. So SS, EFL, ZOG, KQ, 3F, WTF, it dont matter who they are they can see it. You should always be careful.

As far as the alliance.. yea its gone. You see a red and feel froggy jump at it. Dont bite off more than you can handle that is for sure.
Rune
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Darsus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm

*Graps Bows and heads out* Oh wait forgot aids :roll: *waits till next time*
ROLF, j/k
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Lara » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Ive never heard of KQ raiding PAS. Im a member of both guilds and thankfully that situation has never come up. I certainly wouldnt participate in a raid against PAS! Theres enough MOO and WAKA to fight for all of us.
Lara
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Darsus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:56 pm

well.....there is enough Waka(allience) to go around but i dont know bout MOO they seem to be spreading thin
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby WiLdMaN » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:06 pm

Rune wrote:Dont bite off more than you can handle that is for sure.

:D
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Centibite » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:57 pm

FYI -- Crafters of PAS be cautious Sickshine[S:S] and Shadow Walker [S:S] has stooped to killing us. I was in Delucia today chopping some logs and he approached me. I was very cautious due to he is red and S:S no longer allied with PAE. He seemed non aggressive at first asking if I had any luck and all that chatter. Non the less he killed me 3 or 4 times in Delucia as he got Guard Wacked. His little buddy Shadow Walker also killed my mount.. They kept trying to kill me as a team and eventually I got tired of it and used the Stuck Option.

So the moral is BE VERY CAUTIOUS AROUND S:S
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Rex » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:12 pm

Similar thing happened to me this morning with Sickshine. I was at the gate fighting reds and chased a red down to the gate house of theirs. Myself and about 5 other S:S were down there waiting for the red and Sickshine attacked me and I attacked back then his buddies healed him and the red we were camping came out and attacked me as well.

He's a coward and I look forward to the day his cronies aren't there to play nurse on him.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Sick » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:44 am

OMG!!! Centibite i told you i was bored and just messing with ya! i talked to you as well rex. Rex you should really learn to tell stories the correct way(try being honest). If you wanna be pissed off thats fine by me. Make me a target! Have a nice day! :D
Sick

Postby Tracy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:59 am

Points made on both sides.

Always be aware of your surroundings while in fel.

I'm going to preempt flaming with a lock.
:D
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to Major Announcements