REMINDER OF THE PAS ETHOS

Look here for major updates and announcements

REMINDER OF THE PAS ETHOS

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

Hail PAS,
I am posting this on an open forum so as to be totally transparent to all of the players of Sonoma. I am reiterating some basic tenants here that speak to what PAS is and how we are expected to play when on a PAS toon. This is in response to a grievance voiced to me from another GM, we have agreed to move on and this post is not a forum to discuss the incident further. I thank all parties for thier candid versions of what happened.

There are more guilds now working spawns, and as PAS we are to uphold our Guild Charter to "Protect the innocents of Sonoma". To that end PAS will not raid Blue guilds (with tags) working champ spawns.

Many of the specific charges in the PAS Code of Conduct have long ago been abandoned as requirements. However this excerpt from the Code is as pertinent today as it was when written, I belive in 2005.
from the PAS Code of Conduct:

"PAS members are forbidden from:
Using foul language ingame.
Trash talking any players ingame, unless its part of an approved roleplay.
Pking, looting, or any form of griefing, with their PAS character. "

If you are running spawns in fel, take one extra moment to positively ID any blues with Guild tags. If there are Reds with the same tag, consider that they may not be hostile. In particular SOS runs reds with thier spawns, but they must be wearing a tag. Any Faction or other reds with ALT Guild tags should be considered hostile.

PAS has a 14+ year history as an honor guild. I know of none of our members not upholding that tradition. If you have any questions or concerns in regard to this matter please see me directly. You may PM or ICQ me or meet me in-game.
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to Major Announcements