The POWER of trammel to the likes of MOO

Talk about anything that's clean.

The POWER of trammel to the likes of MOO

Postby Ham O Let » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:26 am

OK , i have a bard in doom and i also pvp in fel a lot. PAS has a lot of power in tram and do not think that the MOO, COP, and MOFO alliance reall cares about you. If your in tram they will like you and want your help but if your in fel they will kill you if they can. Just a veiw point from me is that if your in tram and red guilds need help and you play in fel, tht you treat it just like it all fel. I think they take it for granted of the pas nature to help others. i have aways help cop in tram a lot, but MOO is another story. i was in doom and a MOO died and i told him i will rez you but after about 10 FU's i told him, see your makeing my point that you can not treat or lol pas in fel and then expected help form us in tram. I'm not saying if you know that player do not help them, but I am saying you do have power over them in tram and do not forget it if you were miss treated by them in fel. My point just do not think you have to be fare and nice to them when your in tram. Becuase if just about any PAS go to fel you will be killed. Every guild has good and bad players, I just ask that you think and do not forget that you have power over the red guilds in tram and do not forget it.
Ham O Let
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:40 am

My personal play in tram is I will rez anyone (Thrax and his cronies are the exception)...Don't care the guild title they fly....but that is as long as they are decent to me...If I told one "Come here I will rez you" and got an "FU" in return then of course that person can stay dead....Unfortunately when I am on the most is in the middle of the night and I have been in doom lately alot so if I dont rez MOO then I would be spending alot more in insurance and rez fees...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 am

Tram, Ilsh, Doom etc, I have rez'ed COP and a couple MOO, as well as have been rez'ed by them. As long as they are being courteous and helping others I will help them within reason, and I entirely agree if I get less than polite remarks from them then they are on their own.

I was getting a few swoops in the other day on my un-guilded tamer, when someone showed up with an Artic Ogre Lord. As I was typing a greeting, they ordered their ogre to attack swoop, without so much of a 'hi how you doing', 'mind if i join', 'care if we take turns' or anything. I was shocked as most times people are at least courteous enough to ask. After about the 3rd or 4th swoop, swoop turned it's attention to the ogre and started kicking the tar out of it and they went crazy spamming heals, lucky for them I was there and my pets finished swoop off. Then I noticed they only attacked after i did, they were expecting me to tank for them meanwhile my pets do all the work and my loot gets cut in half. Eventually their ogre took some more damage and they started getting mad at me like i had control over who swoop targeted. Then i had enough, always hated being taken for granted, so next time they gave their ogre lord the command to attack, I called my pets off and that left one dead ogre lord. All it took was for them to be courteous and would have tried to help them out, but to jump in, limit my possible loot and expect me to do all the work without saying a single word, he should be glad I waited till after 10 swoops before I stood back. I was really only there trying for a totem anyway, so didn't care about the loot as I only picked through it and was leaving the gold.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Prae » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:49 pm

I agree partly with your observation. If someone is acting rude then I'll tell them to piss off regardless of the guild they are in. BUT as far as when I personally am in Doom......I don't look at guild tags.....I could really careless what guild people run with. They are down there for the same reason I am....to get arties. I will cross heal and res anyone who is dead as long as they are not being rude. I don't care if I get a thank you or not for when I res someone because I know how hectic it is down there.

Now if someone told me to FU then yeah I just leave them dead and move on but I have yet to see that happen down there. Now there is bad blood between guilds and some take the game a little to far.

Like you said before every guild has their good and bad players....just try not to label a hole guild or alliance because of a few bad apples. Just try to keep a mental note of the players who are jerks and don't offer them any help.

-Prae
Prae
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion