Orange Seeds

Talk about anything that's clean.

Orange Seeds

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri May 02, 2008 6:07 pm

Currently growing 30 plants for orange petals which will result in 200 more seeds than I need, so if anyone wants some orange seeds to grow their own orange petals just let me know, other wise they going in the trash.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri May 02, 2008 9:43 pm

I grow 8 plants every cycle, so I am good for seeds. ;)
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 pm

I know some people who could use some. If you would donate a couple dozen to the crafter house, that would be great. Thank you for offering.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 am

Sure thing Ciara, i will toss a couple dozen into a bag. Is there a donation box or do I need to get ahold of someone friended to the house?
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Brianna » Sat May 03, 2008 9:56 am

donation box on first floor against that one wall two boxes side by side and most likely the co owner will put them up so wildflower doesnt have to....lol
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Alrighty, 24 seeds dropped off.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Sat May 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Thanks very much, Ash of Caine!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Endrik » Sun May 04, 2008 1:03 pm

I would be very interested in trying a few. Gardening is one aspect of UO I have still never tried. How long from the time you plant till they produce leaves? How many leaves do you get per seed? What supplies do I need? So, I would like to try around 10 plants, but will need help on how to do them.
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun May 04, 2008 1:39 pm

You get 8 petals and 8 seeds per plant. I forget how many days it takes from planting till last resource is available, I think it is like 14 days and you have to tend to them once a day for the entire time or they will get sick and die. I believe you can shorten the time by a couple days by using fertile dirt found on earth elementals, but it is 40 per bowl so will need a lot of it. Can use regular dirt patch as well, easiest spot to find regular dirt is around a moongate.

Now supplies, a plant bowl for each plant, water pitchers and potions. Lately seems the only potions i have needed are Greater Poison and Greater Cure, used to require Greater Health and Greater Strength but last cycles I have done hasn't required those. Then the main ingredient of patience.

There maybe an in game book at the crafter house that explains in more detail. You tell what potion to use by the indicator of what is wrong, I forget. If using 2D it is simple, if there is a + on a line use the potion that is displayed, if the + is red use 2 potions.

Let me know if you need some seeds I will be on later today.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion