So what are you getting?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Malachai I am now at 262,400.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Well, I won't be on tonight, I have to be up at 4 tomorrow, so I'm gonna get some sleep...

Of course 4 here is 1AM pacific time, I'm on the east coast.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Malachai wrote:Well, I won't be on tonight, I have to be up at 4 tomorrow, so I'm gonna get some sleep...

Of course 4 here is 1AM pacific time, I'm on the east coast.

ok, catch you this weekend I hope, maybe by then I have the points needed for the set and we can meet in Brit so I can pass it to you.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Malachai I am at 294,800, just about burn myself out on level 6 maps and bad arties. I will have to lay in a supply of level 6 maps for THB as I used every one I had at the tower.

If you get a chance to turn in a few low level arties save the tickets for me, we need just another 5,200 points to get the set for you.

hope you can get in asap.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 pm

My wife is having surgery 2 hours away at 7 in the morning, so I'll be getting up at 4 *again*...ugh.

I don't know where the turn in is, but I have a couple of level 11 doom arties I can part with if that'll help.

I think I have a spare blade of insanity and maybe something else, not sure what all I have duplicates of.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Malachai wrote:My wife is having surgery 2 hours away at 7 in the morning, so I'll be getting up at 4 *again*...ugh.

I don't know where the turn in is, but I have a couple of level 11 doom arties I can part with if that'll help.

I think I have a spare blade of insanity and maybe something else, not sure what all I have duplicates of.

Shade was looking for a blade of insanity, so hold that for him if you going to get rid of it. If you got a suckee arty 11, like the dragon stick then give me that, that will put me over the top.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Malachai I am at 295,800, one Artifacts Level 10 or 11 will get me another 10,000pts, that is enough to get you the luck set and a pair of the NS earrings.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Malachai when a good time to catch you?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Prae » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 pm

Things I have gotten from the turn in items already:

I have 1 set of the virtue tiles facing north and 1 set facing west.
2 Horse barding deeds
1 Beehive
3 Sherry the Mouse statues
4 pairs of Nocturne Earrings
3 Snake Skin Boots
5 Shirts
1 set of the luck jewelery

Still have about 300,000 points left that I'm waiting to see if there is a Phase III before I spend those. All in all I had about a million points....mostly from the cursed arties I turned in. I was seriously continplating the armor suit as I heard it sells for quite a bit as a whole set, but the more I thought about it the more I can make a suit with better stats/mods and it would be cheaper then what the suits are going for. The whole suit would make a nice display item but when I could get a ton more deco stuff then one suit. If they don't come out with a Phase III I might try turning in some more stuff and possibly get the suit or I'll go for another luck jewelery set.
Prae
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Zoombi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:42 am

The armor set sold for quite a bit BEFORE this round of turn ins. I'd guess the stoopid prices people were paying will drop a LOT after this round is settled away.
Azash - Mage
Valrik Dalziel - ?
Zoombi - Stealth Archer
Zakath Arabani - Dexxer
Mordeth - Mule - Alchemist / Blacksmith / Tailor / Poisoner
Slade Dalziel - Newbie Tamer
Mordeth Arabani - Miner

:twisted:
Zoombi
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby wild flower » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 pm

First off I'd just like to say Prae - I hate you -- J/K -- that's a lot of points man -- share the wealth -- no seriously I love ya

Second I would like to let everyone know that if you would like to donate points to the museum I have started turning in points that were donated on the crafter house owner toon. The intention is to get items for the PAS museum.

Damien has already donated the complete collection of the shirts, sashes, a mouse statuette and the earrings. Any points I get from now on will be to get as much of the other stuff that we can. I would like to put the virtue tiles in the entrance of the keep - I think that would look nice.

No one has to donate but if you get extra points after you get all you want - just keep the museum in mind

WF
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion