Mysterious Stranger found

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Julion » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:06 pm

If ur talking about the golden ogre it was more than 5 years ago
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:02 am

New Stranger spotted in Heartwood.. so be careful when going there to do quests..

Vaector ...
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:02 am

Vaector was pulled from production shards in mid battle as it appears that 5 shards crashed after defeating him, talk about your special moves. :)

Lucky there are a few GMs or Devs that realized this and pulled from remaining shards before we too crashed. I can only imagine the phone calls going on now.

So looks like we will have to wait on this stranger..
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 am

AshOfCaine wrote:New Stranger spotted in Heartwood.. so be careful when going there to do quests..

Vaector ...

Ya seen this on Stratics

=ki-rin;82841]yep we found him on baja too and killed him in 20 mins but as soon as we killed him we all lost con lol and baja shard was gone .. think it might have to do with one of his special moves which freeze everyone and damage them and somehow that special move was duplicating the npc's around him over and over and there was tons of npc's walking around at the end .. guess that crashed the shard :lol:

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 pm

A few of us fought him last night in heartwood but he disappeareed -- did he come back later? Where does he go?
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:58 pm

wild flower wrote:A few of us fought him last night in heartwood but he disappeareed -- did he come back later? Where does he go?

I understand the special move he does cause several shards to crash, so I am thinking they pull it to twink it.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:
wild flower wrote:A few of us fought him last night in heartwood but he disappeareed -- did he come back later? Where does he go?

I understand the special move he does cause several shards to crash, so I am thinking they pull it to twink it.

One of the pictures on stratics shows when he dies it started making duplicates of all the NPCs around. Probably only GM's work the weekend that can only disable code, will most likely wait till tomorrow before the devs get to working on fixing the code.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to General Discussion