Question about Quest 25k points

Talk about anything that's clean.

Question about Quest 25k points

Postby Endrik » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:36 pm

So from what I have heard in vent.. you only need to do like 2 steps of the quest to get the 25k points. (Talking about the 25k from quest chain not from Fighting Melissa) Could somebody reply with a semi simple tutorial on the bare minimum you need to do and where you need to go to get these points? I really dont want to do the whole quest on 2 accounts worth of chars, lol. Thanks.
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I posted a walkthrough on rescuing Casca.

In a nut shell, all you have to do is make it to Casca in the Ethereal Fortress. Say "help" to get the scroll, then give scroll to Ulrich at Warrior's Guild.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am

AshOfCaine wrote:I posted a walkthrough on rescuing Casca.

In a nut shell, all you have to do is make it to Casca in the Ethereal Fortress. Say "help" to get the scroll, then give scroll to Ulrich at Warrior's Guild.

Some folks said at first that you had to see Jasper and get the bloody scroll from the dead body to start this, but others have complete it by just going straight to rescue Casca and doing it in ghost.

I went thru three accounts to kill M in the wisp dungeon, and did two Casca's rescues, and was able to get enough points again [500,000] plus the 100,000 I still had on Handy Man to get another mage's suit for my wife t hunter/tamer.

So this is a quick fast way to get enough pts to get what you want to get from all the rewards they giving away.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby woodymm3 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:36 pm

so you can do this in ghost?
woodymm3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Endrik » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 pm

I wish someone had posted this small detail, but either recall straight out once you have scroll or insure it. If you die like i did you loose the chance at 25k
Endrik
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion