Special Thanks Going Out

Talk about anything that's clean.

Special Thanks Going Out

Postby wild flower » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:59 pm

I wanted to say Thank You to all that have donated items and points to the guild, to get things for the museum. I can't remember all the names of people who donated as I'm doing this so late but you know who you are. :notworthy: :hello1: :notworthy:

The museum only needs the armor sets and the jewelry now but I have enough points right now to get one jewelry piece and with some help could get the other.

I know this is no priority but it sure is nice for the PAS museum. :director:

Thanks again to all who have donated!!
:flower: :wav: :flower:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:10 pm

dont forget I have 1.4 mill points still towards items for the museum.

let me know exactly what items to pick before we run out of time and Ill be happy to donate those.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby wild flower » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 pm

KD I have 270k points for ya to turn in and then I leave it up to you on what to get for museum. Catch me on icq as I've been playing on my laptop and no headset for vent
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:51 am

Well, I talked to WildFlower, and combining your points and hers , KD, you have almost enough for the armor sets--and we just need to get donations of additional 130,000 points to complete it. If the museum has the other things, that would be very nice and complete the display sets.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 am

I found a 25k ticket I didn't know I had...you are welcome to it...let me know
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 am

That would be awesome Damien

KD please icq me when you get a chance so we can figure out what we are going to do. I would also like to set up some vendors to display all our armour sets.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Return to General Discussion